LMAO Trump flip flops again

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-nato-not-obsolete-reversing-campaign-stance-202140818.html

Hope he thinks a few more things through before making decisions that cause real damage like to the environment.

Also, he will not label China as a currency manipulator. What a fraud.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-says-dollar-getting-too-strong-wont-label-china-currency-manipulator-1492024312

Wölfie66 - OMG....what should we do? Emergency!

Who said it's an emergency? It's just sad watching him go back on the things he ran on.

More of the same.  We thought he was going against the grain of typical politics but we'll have to wait 4 more years

JimmersonzGlove - 

Who said it's an emergency? It's just sad watching him go back on the things he ran on.

Nothing sad about someone developing a more informed opinion. Sad are the people that criticize them for doing so.

Not to mention updating NAFTA instead of destroying it.

pussy

the master of flip flopping.

"I'm all for NATO,"

- the orange man

RicGillespie -
JimmersonzGlove - 

Nothing sad about someone developing a more informed opinion. Sad are the people that criticize them for doing so.

What does that make the people who voted for an uninformed president?

Wölfie66 - OMG....what should we do? Emergency!

I know, we can pretend that we haven't been complaining about liars and flip floppers for the last several years and embrace a lying flip flopper.

Whatever else he does, he gave us Gorsuch. If he gives us another solid conservative to replace Ginsburg, he goes down as the best President of my life regardless.

FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty -

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-nato-not-obsolete-reversing-campaign-stance-202140818.html

Hope he thinks a few more things through before making decisions that cause real damage like to the environment.

4D chess my friend. He is lulling the deep state, Rothschilds, NWO, and the lizard people into a false sense of security.

Sandy Pantz - Whatever else he does, he gave us Gorsuch. If he gives us another solid conservative to replace Ginsburg, he goes down as the best President of my life regardless.

Glass half full for sure 

Barbasol -

More of the same.  We thought he was going against the grain of typical politics but we'll have to wait 4 more years

Even sadder are the people that believed him while many tried to them he was full of shit.  

"Ya'll buy that bullshit you better save your receipt,."

Sandy Pantz - Whatever else he does, he gave us Gorsuch. If he gives us another solid conservative to replace Ginsburg, he goes down as the best President of my life regardless.

Doing what any other conservative leader would have done makes him the best of your lifetime...?

What a bar you've set there! Laughable.

Changing his tune on Yellen as well.

Wölfie66 -
JimmersonzGlove - 

Hurry, post on the Internet real quick about politics....hurry quick....sound the alarm!

This is an Internet forum.  You might be lost.

Trump is becoming a real president. He will soon wield the nuclear power we possess to pound Russia and China into submission and bring America into another golden age of world domination.

Jihad To Steal My Goat Huh -
JimmersonzGlove -

It's sad watching the whole Damn system flip flop. You can't be taken serious unless you address the whole problem, not just the guy that CNN tells you to hate.

I dont watch cable news