LMAO!

7 Likes

How many shootings happened there?

8 Likes

They will forever be their own worst enemy and hands down the easiest manipulated ethnicity on this planet.

Oh well…

7 Likes

I will continue to not listen to any of those artists who i have never heard of. I already forgot their names. FUCK

4 Likes

So, how many of you attended the concert?

1 Like

Well stated. Keeps resisting arrests. Keeps glorifying gangster culture. Keeps having babies out of wedlock. Keeps blaming the system instead of getting an education and a job. Keeps making criminals their hero’s. Keeps buying into the MSM bullshit. Keeps dulling their senses with sex and weed.

Let’s check in 5 years and see how that culture is doing.

6 Likes

Crazy.

1 Like

Violent criminals are now heroes. What a world.

9 Likes

Insanity at its finest. The guy was a criminal, the company I used to work for keeps glorifying this fucker too, glad I don’t work for them anymore.

1 Like

Huge turnout

3 Likes

Houston died when they sold to ChyNO. Austin’s equally dead to Texas.

2 Likes

Trae the Truth was there? How the hell did I miss this?

Guys guys GUYS! remember this is Texas where guns are in plentiful supply. And no one likes shooting black people more than black people.
Picking up what I’m throwing down? Grab a beer and some wings and watch this disaster unfold. With any luck police will respond immediately and with force, further culling this scum from the earth.

1 Like

Hundred of bullets will be fired into crowds, tens of injuries, a couple of deaths.

1 Like

Stacey Kool aid woman was there. Ohhhh YEAH!!!

Excited Oh Yeah GIF

Sad I missed this.

Looks like a very diverse lineup!

2 Likes