LMFAO - Gay waiter gets nasty note on receipt

Tooo soon my gay bro, too soon, lol, did he really go for it this soon???

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/26/21177151-kansas-waiter-denied-a-tip-receives-a-note-condemning-homosexual-lifestyle?lite&lite=obnetwork

A waiter at an Italian chain restaurant in Kansas got a note denying him a tip because of his perceived gay lifestyle, prompting a show of support for the man by local diners.

And in 2 weeks we'll find out he did it himself.

Pretty messed up Phone Post 3.0

Gotta make hay while the sun shines don't you know.

Gay Phone Post

The couple wrote a message on the back of the receipt praising the waiter for "excellent" service. But the pair added, "We cannot in good conscience tip you, for your homosexual lifestyle is an affront to GOD." Mitch Weber reports.

So I take it this is the new trendy thing to do is write or fake write crap on receipts and post it on reddit. Phone Post

guess he needed 10 grand

ah you beat me to it

Fighting -

GIVE HIM 10,000 IMMEDIATLY FOR HIS SUFFERING!

10,000 dicks?
In a row? Phone Post

I don't care what you believe or don't believe in, but being a dick about is one of the most cunty actions possible. Phone Post 3.0

I find it suspicious because the O in GOD was a heart. Phone Post

Its bullshit. Scamming to get money. Fucking garbage. Phone Post 3.0

I was going to make a gay joke, butt fuck it.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY FAGGOT!

So the fake bill thing is replacing the noose hoax black students have pulled at a few collages.

warmonky - So the fake bill thing is replacing the noose hoax black students have pulled at a few collages.

lol what Phone Post

this dude never asked for money or publicized his name

not the same

ferox13 - 
Fighting -

GIVE HIM 10,000 IMMEDIATLY FOR HIS SUFFERING!

10,000 dicks?
In a row? Phone Post

try not to suck 10,000 dicks on the way through the parking lot!

i thought gays loved dicks. lets get cre in on this subject since he is an expert on being gay