Lobov wants to fight Korean Superboy

Superboy said yes on his instagram

it kills me that people talk about lobov as though he's not a can. he's nobody.

jesus he's 13-13 folks. if it weren't for his daddy conor he'd be working at pizza hut

Korean Superboy is going to fire a nuke up his ass.. 

Humphrey -

jesus he's 13-13 folks. if it weren't for his daddy conor he'd be working at pizza hut

His record is bad and UFC debut was meh but Lobov is not a can. That Japanese dude he was lighting up is legit. And I doubt any can is able to go full five rounds with Cub.

his record is the result of his work. Find another person that's in the UFC that's .500 at all, let alone on a main card

other than the geriatrics that earned legend status you won't find them 

Your 'legit' lobov the slugger has 2 TKOs and 1 sub in the last 13 fights

He's lucky as hell if Choi agreed to that fight. Lobov has no business fighting top 10 guys. What does Superboy have to gain from this fight other than a paycheck?

Lobov needs to fight someone I've never heard of

Ozamataz Buckshank - He's lucky as hell if Choi agreed to that fight. Lobov has no business fighting top 10 guys. What does Superboy have to gain from this fight other than a paycheck?

if this isn't a true testament to the BS hyperbole machine of the ufc i don't know what else is.

a guy that should be fighting in regional shows got a main card loss and the friggin announcers are bragging how his stock will go up as he lands on the worst record in the UFC.

it's disgusting

touch -
Humphrey -

His record is bad and UFC debut was meh but Lobov is not a can. That Japanese dude he was lighting up is legit. And I doubt any can is able to go full five rounds with Cub.

Yeah he surprised me with the tetsuro fight

KnockoutThoughts -

Korean Superboy is going to fire a nuke up his ass.. 

A SOUTH korean nuke, so fully capable!

Doo hoo is gonna piece him up like cub should have.