Local fight club* opportunities available!!

Brief history. As a kid age 8 I began to practice the art of boxing in my home country till my early teens. After moving to the USA and desperately looking for a boxing club without any luck I ran into a cage fighter. That cage fighter invited me to he's gym where I felt in love with MMA. As life went on and work and school took over my left I became a irregular visitor at my local Fight club . One day I showed up and the gym was closed. At the time I was making decent money and the owner of the fight club explained to me that he cannot afford the place, after some thinking and negotiating I took over the place and now is my personal fight club. A year later to today, there has been A great increase of people interested on joining this club and tons of kids asking for kids class and women asking for women's class and so on. To get to the point!. Am currently faced with the situation that I have a great demand for more services like Mma, Bjj and boxing that I cannot supply. So there for am looking for a person or several person that can be a coach to in any of this arts so that this fight club can evolve into a martial arts school. More details will be given upon request. The fight club is 10 minutes from boston for more details msg me thanks

Brief history. As a kid age 8 I began to practice the art of boxing in my home country till my early teens. After moving to the USA and desperately looking for a boxing club without any luck I ran into a cage fighter. That cage fighter invited me to he's gym where I felt in love with MMA. As life went on and work and school took over my left I became a irregular visitor at my local Fight club . One day I showed up and the gym was closed. At the time I was making decent money and the owner of the fight club explained to me that he cannot afford the place, after some thinking and negotiating I took over the place and now is my personal fight club. A year later to today, there has been A great increase of people interested on joining this club and tons of kids asking for kids class and women asking for women's class and so on. To get to the point!. Am currently faced with the situation that I have a great demand for more services like Mma, Bjj and boxing that I cannot supply. So there for am looking for a person or several person that can be a coach to in any of this arts so that this fight club can evolve into a martial arts school. More details will be given upon request. The fight club is 10 minutes from boston for more details msg me thanks

First rule, bro.

In. I remember when I felt in love with MMA too. Phone Post 3.0

mestregruber - First rule, bro.

Must be some that's legit witch actual verifiable experience! Everything else can be worked out .

BRMF - In. I remember when I felt in love with MMA too. Phone Post 3.0

Lol I fell in love with it after a round house kick and a double leg take down all the way to side control I had no clue what to do and my leg was in terrible pain. From that day on I was determine to learn.