Local gunshow

Went to the local gunshow. They have one every quarter and I like to walk around talking to people and checking out the guns. This one is the first since the pandemic and its been many years since I saw so many people in attendance. Lots of AR’s and Glocks. Looks they jacked up all the prices.

pcuzz - Went to the local gunshow. They have one every quarter and I like to walk around talking to people and checking out the guns. This one is the first since the pandemic and its been many years since I saw so many people in attendance. Lots of AR's and Glocks. Looks they jacked up all the prices.

What are M1 carbines going for these days?

Spotted a gun I had never seen before. Looks like a CZ Shadow knockoff or maybe a Tanfoglio Elite Limited knockoff. Priced about $650.

http://www.sarusa.com/K12sport.aspx

I went to the show at the Dallas Market Hall today. Every "name brand" AR was 950 at the cheapest. Friend bought a complete lower and upper for 650 out the door. Ammo prices are insane. 600 for 1000 rounds of 5.56.

I No Kung Foo -
pcuzz - Went to the local gunshow. They have one every quarter and I like to walk around talking to people and checking out the guns. This one is the first since the pandemic and its been many years since I saw so many people in attendance. Lots of AR's and Glocks. Looks they jacked up all the prices.

Love that gun. I've got one from 1943 I inherited, and It was manufactured by a postal meter manufacturer. 

Also been looking for a CZ 75b or CZ 75b Omega. No where to be found.

I No Kung Foo - 

Didnt look.

Argonaut -
I No Kung Foo -

Love that gun. I've got one from 1943 I inherited, and It was manufactured by a postal meter manufacturer. 

Also been looking for a CZ 75b or CZ 75b Omega. No where to be found.

That's cool.  I wonder how the manufacturer affects the value?  I got one handed to me but I forget the manufacturer.  I know it was a firearm company and I want to say Remmington.  But I can see how a different kind of company, like postal meters, could actually make it worth more. 

pcuzz -
I No Kung Foo - 

Didnt look.

I know a guy that goes to every single one in the area.  If it goes on for 3 days, he goes all three days.  Even has a VIP type pass that lets him get in quickly.  He had to wait in line for 1.5 hours each day this go around.