Local school owner lying about rank. WWYD?

There's a local school who JUST started a bjj program like 2 months ago. The owner/instructor has ZERO bjj training. BTW when he first opened up a year ago he was muay Thai only. Well he got a  a legit association with a  well known BB. The BB had come down about two months ago for a seminar at this school. The owner (fraud) was wanting to test for his blue and apparently the BB thought he was not ready so he kept him at  white. WELL I drive by there a couple days ago and see this 16 year old with a blue belt on teaching class. I'm thinking ooook wtf?!?!? I watched him for a few minutes doing god knows what. It doesn't end there. I drive by there last night and what do I see, the owner with a gi on and a PURPLE belt tied on strutting around the class giving some of the worse instruction I'v seen.

Oh, he also made up some form of karate for the kids class he calls All Styles Do and gave the same 16 y o a black belt in that for him to teach that class.

Also I really don't even think he is an actuall Khru as he claims under master toddy. If so then this is the one truth in all the lies but i doubt it. I'm thinking he just paid some money to get "certified".

Well, what would you do?

dojo storm him you pussy! Keep it old school!

you never know bro, Ari is a purple belt. Leave him alone.

haha!

You guys are giving me nothing here. C'mon whers the outrage?

Keep it old school like Teej said. If you don't you're chicken.

Roll with him. Video tape it. Post it. Then, JiuJitsuForeva will assign him his online rank.

outrage??? post his name and website and even some pics would help

what town/state are you in mata?

post the details

strap on a black belt (with a few stripes for good measure) and offer to teach classes for a minimal fee.

eviladam - strap on a black belt (with a few stripes for good measure) and offer to teach classes for a minimal fee.

iMercury - 
eviladam - strap on a black belt (with a few stripes for good measure) and offer to teach classes for a minimal fee.

Hiptosser is the BJJ Sheriff of his town! YMCA posers beware! I heard he actually clock choked some faker to death, chopped the body up in a meat grinder, and fed the tiny pieces to unknowing customers at his pizza shop whenever they ordered "Canadian Bacon". I think he is availabe for contract work if you need his services in your area.

LOL Hiptosser and JRockwell!

Attn Shen:

Please solve this problem with a quick on-line SJJA promotion.

rsparks - Attn Shen:

Please solve this problem with a quick on-line SJJA promotion.

Possibly... First, the "SBJJA Council" will have to see if he is up to our unwaveringly high standards, can pay the Association fees, etc.

But that "All Styles Do" stuff sounds pretty cool!

Imagine taking just one class and learning ALL styles of martial arts... that sounds awesome!

-Prof. Shen

I don't really want to give details just yet. Not really wanting a witch hunt at the moment BUT be prepared because if he keeps it up I will post it on every bjj/mma forum I can think of.

He makse no claims as to any rank on his website. He justs list his assiactions as "instructors" when they ar there maybe twice a year.

He charges $95 a month to learn from a white belt who ties on a purple. If I hadn't put in 4+ years for my purple I wouldn't care but it's BS. I was actually thinking of starting some small bjj club in town in the next year or so because we have NOTHING unless you drive 75 miles round trip like I do. Now I got to deal with a fraud who's retired and has some money to blow.

BTW I did e-mail the BB who he is associated with to let him know. He hasn't responded.

well don't come to us until you are ready to do something. No one is going to get all outraged when no one knows the full story or who it is.

Honestly I was looking more for opinions on the matter not action, atleast for now. The outrage comment I made was just a joke. If anyone would/should be it would be me.