Local school owner lying about rank. WWYD?

The jiujitsu police do not fuck around

tjmitch - dojo storm him you pussy! Keep it old school!

+1

Call him on being a fraud in front of his students and have a Pre UFC era Gracie challenge match throw down with the fool!

MAtA-

that really sucks but if i was you i think i would stay away from that joke training place. if he is a white belt he should just teach wearing the white and not try to front as something else cuz it will not take much to prove his NON -legitness

so you call him a fraud then refuse to say who it is?? Doesnt make sense.

In all seriousness, this is a big problem right now. We have a couple of schools in our town that are teaching "jiu-jitsu" that have no idea what they are doing. The first, just went out of business. They ended up training at my school. The second is a ITA (BS)school. Their BJJ class has just dried up. The tae kwon do people just stopped training. A few of our guys went there and just punished everyone. The last I heard is that there is only a few people there. One guy from their sister school came to visit us, and he never came back. It's shame because would could have gotten him up to speed in no time!

The other school is an MMA school that emphasizes cardio work outs. A few of our guys went over there and trained with them without attitude . . . everyone knows where the best jiu-jitsu is now. They may merge with us before long. Our boxing academy did the same thing with them.

Just send some guys over to train without attitude - if they can get on the mat. People will figure out if it's BS when they see someone on the mat who knows what they are doing.

All the BS schools in our town have just become feeder schools for us. People start there and end up training with us. Just relax and they will figure it out . . .

MATA-LEÃO -   There's a local school who JUST started a bjj program like 2 months ago. The owner/instructor has ZERO bjj training. BTW when he first opened up a year ago he was muay Thai only. Well he got a  a legit association with a  well known BB. The BB had come down about two months ago for a seminar at this school. The owner (fraud) was wanting to test for his blue and apparently the BB thought he was not ready so he kept him at  white. WELL I drive by there a couple days ago and see this 16 year old with a blue belt on teaching class. I'm thinking ooook wtf?!?!? I watched him for a few minutes doing god knows what. It doesn't end there. I drive by there last night and what do I see, the owner with a gi on and a PURPLE belt tied on strutting around the class giving some of the worse instruction I'v seen.

Oh, he also made up some form of karate for the kids class he calls All Styles Do and gave the same 16 y o a black belt in that for him to teach that class.

Also I really don't even think he is an actuall Khru as he claims under master toddy. If so then this is the one truth in all the lies but i doubt it. I'm thinking he just paid some money to get "certified".

Well, what would you do?

roll up into his gym,call him on his bullshit,choke him out,and walk away

Good advice so far.
Just turn up, smile a lot, do your thing and see what follows.

Actually, rather than fake BJJ credentials, claiming fake links to Master Toddy could potentially be a lot more hazardous to his health in future.

I have already been in there and "rolled" with everyone before he started the bjj and yes tapped everyone pretty easily. He knows I'm a purple with experience so getting him by surprise will not work. I thought about asking Tody about this guys credentials. He has tody on his website and a pic with him holding a certificate so he might be legit in that area, but I know for a fact he is not a purple in bjj.

Agree with Jayhof, be respectful and go train with them.

This could be a good chance for you to get your foot in the door to start getting some good bjj training started.

I have trained with them a few times. I would be taking a HUGE step back in my training if I switched to this gym. I was actually going to help him with the bjj but we just have different opinions on how to train. I e-mailed the BB again and he responded this time saying he was going to take care of it.

go in there smash the shit out of his students and him and get him to pay you to teach.

Been said, but without web links we can't pass judgment and get to fired up about it. Where are you?

MATA-LEÃO - I have trained with them a few times. I would be taking a HUGE step back in my training if I switched to this gym. I was actually going to help him with the bjj but we just have different opinions on how to train. I e-mailed the BB again and he responded this time saying he was going to take care of it.

Damn, the black belt is going to handle it? Might have been nicer of you to just dojo storm.

Baroquen Record - go in there smash the shit out of his students and him and get him to pay you to teach.

hell yeah!

ok. at least give us a school name.