Local Scumbag Politician.

https://www.niagarafallsreview.ca/news-story/9960970-niagara-police-investigating-covid-19-related-matter-involving-fonthill-sobeys/

Brief summary,

Shithead is sick, rumours are he knew he had the Shanghai shivers.   Refuses and fights against online city council meetings.  Infects another member (a 50 something year old healthy guy)  he is dead now.

Oh forgot to mention he owns a very busy grocery store, that he was working at everyday.  So his employess, customers etc etc.  Just a piece of shit.  

I guess the cops are investigating, but not sure what charges if any the guy faces with Canadian laws.

This story just makes me sick.

Vic Vinegar -

Brief summary,

Shithead is sick, rumours are he knew he had the Shanghai shivers.   Refuses and fights against online city council meetings.  Infects another member (a 50 something year old healthy guy)  he is dead now.

Oh forgot to mention he owns a very busy grocery store, that he was working at everyday.  So his employess, customers etc etc.  Just a piece of shit.  

I guess the cops are investigating, but not sure what charges if any the guy faces with Canadian laws.

If he is a Muslim refugee Trudeau will suck his dick and give him millions of dollars.

1 Like

Happiness Bunny -
Vic Vinegar -

Brief summary,

If he is a Muslim refugee Trudeau will suck his dick and give him millions of dollars.

The funny part is it is true.  Trudeau isna piece of shit.

This is terrible.

his employees called the media at the supermarket because he kept showing up for work visibly sick and denying he had covid