Local things/trends that annoy you

1. Boston / new englanders refuse to use blinkers. Cars have them, just expect the dipshit next to suddenly move into your lane whenever he wants

2. The ACK sticker everywhere- ack is the airport code for nantucket. If youre flying in and out of there you're probably loaded. Advertising it everywhere is douchey.

3. Dunkin donuts coffee sucks. Period

Yes im at the airport. Aaaaaahh Phone Post 3.0

Coming from and living in Rhode island i agree with all of that except the Ack stickers i don't see many of them or just don't notice them , but that is douchey . Phone Post 3.0

I'm from Birmingham uk so scabby little bastards smoking weed and wearing track suits 24/7 and talking black Phone Post 3.0

I drive like an old lady normally but I go bat out of hell in boston. I touch my blinkers to get a couple blinks but that's it.

Art college students . Fucking everywhere and they have to be loud talking to each other . Trust fund kids pretending to be down in the city with their stupid clothing, piercings , and cigs. Fuck off Phone Post 3.0

PA... everyone and their grandmother has headlights that are entirely too bright to be safe.

Also... RVs... these people camp up the way and everytime I ride into town, Ive gotta smell tourist shit wafting through the air. Fuck you and your RV. Phone Post 3.0

Boynamedsue - I'm from Birmingham uk so scabby little bastards smoking weed and wearing track suits 24/7 and talking black Phone Post 3.0
I thought weed was hard to come by in GB? Phone Post 3.0

Texting... my God, the fucking texting!

Riding your bike downtown on the sidewalk full of people.

Drving 35MPH  on a 50 MPH secondary street (Route 28).

*Totally unrealated, but I am curious if Gritty and Altofsky are really no longer going blue.

FatChrist Magic -

Texting... my God, the fucking texting!

Riding your bike downtown on the sidewalk full of people.

Drving 35MPH  on a 50 MPH secondary street (Route 28).

*Totally unrealated, but I am curious if Gritty and Altofsky are really no longer going blue.

My issue with texters is more with the ones that can't even do it discreetly . If you suck at texting in traffic you probably suck at driving too Phone Post 3.0

Texting & shitty driving aren't local issues.

Boynamedsue - I'm from Birmingham uk so scabby little bastards smoking weed and wearing track suits 24/7 and talking black Phone Post 3.0
Im with a fellow Brummie on this. Phone Post 3.0

People Phone Post 3.0

people in PORTLAND oregon can't drive. Phone Post 3.0

Since when? It's easier to find than a job lol Phone Post 3.0

microbiologynerd - 1. Boston / new englanders refuse to use blinkers. Cars have them, just expect the dipshit next to suddenly move into your lane whenever he wants

2. The ACK sticker everywhere- ack is the airport code for nantucket. If youre flying in and out of there you're probably loaded. Advertising it everywhere is douchey.

3. Dunkin donuts coffee sucks. Period

Yes im at the airport. Aaaaaahh Phone Post 3.0

I see that ACK all the time but didn't know what it meant.
This is info that I really didn't need.
More people for me to hate on the road.

better that than an obama, coakley or warren sticker though.
if I see ACK combined with one of the above I might lose it.

god help them if they are in a prius and driving slow in the left lane.

I'm in midland texas and I've had my fill of loud obnoxious californians moving here to work in the oil field who also like to berate the rest of us for how we're destroying the world by producing oil. Guess what fuckers, you're just as guilty as the rest of us. Why even come here if you feel that we are behaving immorally?

Hell, I'd say that they are by far the shittier people. I don't believe the man made global warming hype so my conscience is clean, they do but they chose to come here anyway. Phone Post 3.0

GA....
Rednecks, thugs, and meth heads. Traffic anywhere within a 75 mile radius of Atlanta. God Damn Atlanta traffic is horrible...... Phone Post 3.0

Some Vegas shit:

-Not knowing your neighbors. By the time you meet someone, they're moving.
-Drunks on the road 24/7.
-Any halfway decent looking girl has completely unreasonable expectations of how the world works.
-Party douchers.
-Time share sales.
-Lousy work ethics, nutty interview processes & other employment bullshit.
-First generation immigrant Chinese women in minor positions of authority. I didn't used to be racist & misogynist. Fuck you cunts for changing that.

No locals here in New Orleans ever pronounce it "Nawlins." Very few of us ever eat fucking beignets...MAYBE once a year or so.

Not exactly a trend, just annoying as shit.

Oh and the NOLA sludge metal thing i.e. Down, Crowbar, etc....ugh. I mean, they're ok bands...I've been to their shows and shit over the years, but not every band here plays low and slow and is hooked on heroin and Dixie beer.

Altofsky -
I thought weed was hard to come by in GB? Phone Post 3.0
nah really easy to get hold of
I don't smoke but I could get some at anytime I got offered some by a new neighbour the other week Phone Post 3.0