LOCK OF THE NIGHT BET FOR FN55

We had some faults in our betting system for the last few events but my brain is telling me tonight we will be riding the helicopters down to V.I.P lounge after tonight bets. These are top secret bets that the money makers don't want to share but I said hell no I will share these with everyone so the lobster dinner is shared with everyone.

Tonights big bet is

Soa Palelei via 1st round KO.

You may be right but I'm pulling for Harris. The HW division needs some new life. Phone Post 3.0

It's either 1st or nothing with Soa. I believe in the Soa Sauce.

BrattMamley - You may be right but I'm pulling for Harris. The HW division needs some new life. Phone Post 3.0
And Harris the man to do it? Over Soa? Phone Post 3.0

Don't doubt the Soa Sauce.

pulls out old GI joe helicopter and dollar-store lobster flavoured crackers

tonight we sip on champagne, GI Joe and Buzz Lightyear!

clinks juicebox with imaginary/toy friends

I don't know, bispingwhat had some epic fails recently. Phone Post 3.0

The Acorn - I don't know, bispingwhat had some epic fails recently. Phone Post 3.0

It's a new bispingwhat now. I can feel the money coming tonight and if you follow we will be eating some kobe steaks tonight man. Soa Sauce R1 KO is insane return.

GroverSexyArea - pulls out old GI joe helicopter and dollar-store lobster flavoured crackers

tonight we sip on champagne, GI Joe and Buzz Lightyear!

clinks juicebox with imaginary/toy friends

Bro after tonight there will be no time to eat crackers and play with toys we will be flying high to the V.I.P club with the $2500 drinks and the best lobsters in the world. I can feel the money just flowing tonight.

I'm thinking Rockhold UD as well. Good money for this too.

The Power Double -
BrattMamley - You may be right but I'm pulling for Harris. The HW division needs some new life. Phone Post 3.0
And Harris the man to do it? Over Soa? Phone Post 3.0
I said new life. Not better. New my friend. Phone Post 3.0