Lockdown New York, Connecticut, New Jersey

https://twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/status/1239558725528178689

![](upload://zdQJw03XGZuO4isLgQhsselulK.gif)

![](upload://hdhoHxpsLMSmHx6scutPwoVwsJL.gif)My new car gonna be like

4 Likes

Can we throw a purge in there, too?

Nitecrawler -

+1

https://mobile.twitter.com/melissarusso4ny/status/1239572963562795009?s=21

Sucks for all of my friends in entertainment and those of us that are full or part time musicians.

I heard from a pretty reliable source that Conn will get more strict on Tuesday.

Kirik -

I heard from a pretty reliable source that Conn will get more strict on Tuesday.

What does this mean 

Moose09000 -
Kirik -

What does this mean 

![](upload://7s9Xkp4UGkbH2ZXXteRb0rwB3kz.gif)

Moose09000 -
Kirik -

What does this mean 

![Image result for martial law meme](upload://tv1PlzQdO7yxVJudpwMTpxpiHhU.jpeg)

Nitecrawler -

"YOU'RE THE DUKE" "YOU'RE A NUMBER ONE"!

we canceled all our in office meetings and made them virtual/over the phone meetings instead

no clients, visitors, non employees are allowed to come in the office.

It is just me and 3 other people here, each in separate rooms.  I wouldnt be surprised if we just end up sending everybody home for a while

I work in healthcare. You bastards are getting time at home, I’ll be ramping up. 

1 Like

I live in ct and work in nyc

![Image result for mad max hockey mask](upload://fStLcnP1lOiCWE09efc908h9VwE.jpeg)

Martial law coming to a state near you. These fuckers are just running an experiment on the masses for future purposes. 

1 Like
Surgeon308 -

I work in healthcare. You bastards are getting time at home, I’ll be ramping up. 

Same.

I work in dental(which is near the highest chance of exposure to covid) and was telling my girlfriend if they send us home, word is the entire company is going on unemployment. That’s some bullshit(I think at least). 

I don’t think they would though. They’d probably reroute us to help the medical side checking in patients at our clinics and shit. 

I consider a lockdown forced quarantine.  This is taking steps to reduce community spread.  However we may get there sooner than later.

IL announced all this yesterday and several local restaurants and bars said fuck off we'll be open anyway.