Locked Up abroad on NatGeo

watching it for the first time

4 white boys locked up in a Brazilion prison for drug trafficing.

supposed to be 25 years but they got 4.

scary!

are the rape scenes tastefully done?

In the words of some rap star, "Don't start sheet, they'll be no sheet." Hahaha. Sucks to be them. Saw some documentary on a Bus hijack that showed a standard prison cell, it was like 50 people to a cell. People took a dump and piss in plastic bags because you could see the floor. It was sick and if that does not tell you to stop doing drugs nothing will.

My cousin surfs indonesia with some surf friends. He says, right off the plane is warnings in every conceivable language saying not to bring, use or buy drugs as the penalty is death.

Right after the local boys pass through customs a bunch of Australians get caught with drugs packaged and resined(?) into their surfboards. The penalty = death. He does not know what happened to them.

Some other movie had the two white girls busted in Thailand for carrying drugs for some smuggler. The one girl was from my so-called life?

That or the famous guy trying to bring back hash from Turkey.

Yeah, stop trying to deal or bring back drugs from other countries.

jjmtg - In the words of some rap star, "Don't start sheet, they'll be no sheet." Hahaha. Sucks to be them. Saw some documentary on a Bus hijack that showed a standard prison cell, it was like 50 people to a cell. People took a dump and piss in plastic bags because you could see the floor. It was sick and if that does not tell you to stop doing drugs nothing will.

My cousin surfs indonesia with some surf friends. He says, right off the plane is warnings in every conceivable language saying not to bring, use or buy drugs as the penalty is death.

Right after the local boys pass through customs a bunch of Australians get caught with drugs packaged and resined(?) into their surfboards. The penalty = death. He does not know what happened to them.

Some other movie had the two white girls busted in Thailand for carrying drugs for some smuggler. The one girl was from my so-called life?

That or the famous guy trying to bring back hash from Turkey.

Yeah, stop trying to deal or bring back drugs from other countries.

i would like to watch the youtube of their execution.

no Hape scenes but you know these boys got punked

they were released in 1997 just before the prison was shut down for too many Violent deaths

thats how they should have it in america

Guards are only there to make sure you don't escape

all other activities inside is the prisoner's business

that prison had a 1 day riot that resulted in the death of about 111 prisoners.

problem solved.

btw, i initially read the thread title as LOCKED UP A BROAD...

Here the opposite, a brazilian sentenced to death in indonesia = indonesia don't play!

A week before the arrests, gang member Rodrigo Gularte was sentenced to death by an Indonesian court, after he was caught entering the country with six kilos of cocaine (worth around a quarter of a million dollars) hidden in six boards last July. Gularte is now debating whether to appeal the sentence, while his family is placing pressure on the Brazilian government to step up diplomatic efforts.

Twenty years for quarter ounce of marijuana = lucky not death.

'I did not do this. . .bring me home'
After being jailed for 20 years for the smuggling of marijuana into Bali, the trial of beauty school student Schapelle Corby has ignited unprecedented rage among Australians. Ann Dermody reports

Indonesia don't play!

Great show...I don't miss an episode.

Should've left with the Nigerians