Lodi ain't all bad. Central Valley CA

Lots of beautiful orchards and waterways for fishin. Not a lot to do outside of that from what I gather. But I see why a lot of older folks retire to places like this. Had a good few days out here visiting an old buddy I hadn't seen in close to a decade and getting our boys together. Isleton looks like a nice place not too far back. Long strolls on the levee and trolling the Sacramento river could be pleasant. What do you Central Valley folks do out here for recreation?

Most of them do meth

3 Likes

The delta, Tahoe, or the Bay Area is what most people do for recreation. The rest of the scoundrels do drugs. 

5 Likes

I go bass fishing in the delta or hit up places like Knight’s Ferry or the lakes to get in the water in the summer.

1 Like

![](upload://jOnNgDZfJq13wb6fP2l6s8dYXyK.jpeg)

like taking my mutts for rides thru the countryside with a beer in my lap

3 Likes

I HOPE GSP KICKS YOUR ASS

Smilin like Rashad - 

![](upload://lSthOKgZPgBFIRbZDqAvVyRuTk3.jpeg)

like taking my mutts for rides thru the countryside with a beer in my lap

lol love it

1 Like
Ruprecht - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA7iGxV6rt4

First thing that came to mind.

I’m from Sacramento.

Love Northern California.

The government sucks now… but there is still a lot of beautiful country up there.

2 Likes

Just a hop skip and a jump to Stockton!

Its not gonna cool off at night like where u were before Flop. But the rolls will remain moist on the upside.

good duck hunting out there

MichaelVronsky -

good duck hunting out there

Not anymore

Poorsport22 -

Its not gonna cool off at night like where u were before Flop. But the rolls will remain moist on the upside.

Where he’s from is just as hot as Lodi. 

Hiking. Camping. Skiing. Off roading. River days. Same as where you’re from. You have Lake Sonoma which is a better lake imo than any here in the valley. 

1 Like
Samoa -
Poorsport22 -

SR Sonoma Cty and Mendo Cty are nowhere near as hot. They get 100°, but below 80 every night. It aint like that in the valley.

Why come to the valley?  For realz yo!

Poorsport22 - 
Samoa -
Poorsport22 -

SR Sonoma Cty and Mendo Cty are nowhere near as hot. They get 100°, but below 80 every night. It aint like that in the valley.

Cloverdale is just as hot as Lodi.

Lodi average temps -

May - 81/51

June- 88/55

July- 92/57

August- 91/56

Cloverdale average temps -

May - 80/50

June - 87/55

July - 93/55

August - 92/55

1 Like

Shit I had no idea it cooled off that much I stand corrected. I lived between Sto and Modesto growing up and it was disgusting in the summers.