Lodune Sincaid...

...is a hell of a fighter and nice guy. It's great he got a shot on the show. He is one of the toughest guys I know, and no one deserves the chance more then my bro Lodune. Keep your eyes open for him.

more info on him please. Being a Chris Leben fan myself, it's refreshing to hear a little bit about the other guys on the show as well. ;)

Lodune was one of the guys who I didn't know much about coming in, so I'd like to hear more. Strengths and weaknesses, accomplishements, stories, etc.

Lodune Sincaid - Light Heavyweight

5'9, 205 lbs.

This 31 year-old St. Paul, Minnesota native has re-located to North Hollywood to train with martial arts legends, Gene Lebelle, Gokor Chivichian, and Benny "The Jet" Urquidez. Lodune was an All-Conference wrestler in high school in the 160lb. class. One of the senior members of "The Ultimate Fighter," he is proficient in various forms of martial arts including taekwondo.

http://www.tatame.com.br/ingles/newsd_page.asp

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterid=4208

ttt and some Lodune stories to come tomorrow!

You need a green name Tosh

Screen names only cover two inches of your ass. The rest you have to cover by yourself... wait. Wrong quote. Damn. What up Crowbar! :P

"he is proficient in various forms of martial arts including taekwondo." That is complete bullshit and I bet Lodune said that to stir it up a little bit. He is a wrestler, kickboxer, and jiu-jitsu player.

seems like a cool dude.. I am pulling for him and Southworth

Ah, the famous quote from Mr Royce Gracie about a Black Belt.

Believe it or Tosh,when Del Real`s opponent dropped out with chicken pox after the weigh-ins....Paul Smith & I were in are motel room & I told him that you would fight Rafael on short notice,and the rest was history.

Wasn't Louden the name of the guy in the book (and movie) Vision Quest, about a high school wrestler?

Similar spellings (No disrespect meant to Lodune)

Jeremy says he's a guy with a huge heart, mad skills & hard as hell to tap out or KO!