Logan Paul is for real!

He was definitely throwing some hard shots in the middle rounds and testing Logan’s chin. Floyd saw that he was taking them well, he was getting smothered and took his foot off the gas in the last couple rounds. He was just enjoying being in the ring and moving around by the end of it. It was a fun event.

1 Like

The fuck were you watching. All he did the last two rounds was tie up and survive.

1 Like

This post aged well:

My take from December 2020 is exactly my same takeaway after the fight ended. We saw Logan partially recover after gassing midway through the fight, something Conor was never able to do.

How many OGers could go 8 rounds with Mayweather?

8 Likes

Floyd started trying around round 3-4, who knows but I think Floyd expected to finish Paul but couldn’t get it done. Probably shouldn’t have wasted the first few rounds.

10 Likes

Bingo

Floyd was obviously worlds better skill wise, but he didn’t have the power to put Logan away.

3 Likes

Or the stamina he should have had with better training.

Very accurate prediction you made there.

1 Like

Logan was intent on surviving and tied up every chance he got. He didn’t land anything on Floyd but he survived. Floyd could’ve went for the KO more aggressively but that would’ve required some athleticism and some risk going into the firing lane. He fought safely and would’ve won if there was a decision, but I bet Sr. is disappointed in him.

Floyd expected to be able to put him out in the 4th. He started that round on a mission, and couldn’t get it done. Props to the kid for surviving, but that was otherwise absurd

2 Likes

I guess the entire combat world has a low iq and is blind with the exception of you.

2 Likes

All those big name people on twitter are saying the same thing I’ve said in this thread. You didn’t even bother reading those tweets until the end did you? You muppet.

1 Like

And you’re in this thread talking about them…

Also, though I like eating at fine dine restaurants, I also love the taco truck burritos.

1 Like

Look at this review I found on some forums. This is exactly how it is.

“Mayweather won on his professional status and boxing conditioning as it should have been. Logan was sweating like a pig as any European does in boxing matches. His coach should have had him in a short buz cut, hair cut, for the life of me I don’t know why Logan did not get a buz cut. I thought it was funny when the referee scolded Mayweather for rubbing his glove laces across Logans face and eyes, such a old skool move, it was great. Teaching Logan some tricks of the trade. Both boxers fought hard and if Logan would not have ran completely out of gas by the fifth could have actually knocked mayweather on his butt a couple times. He used the fifth to recharge and came out at least somewhat refreshed in the 6th but could not make anything of it. Give Logan credit for making Mayweather carry 85% of Logans weight more than just a few times during the fight. Mayweather was showing fatigue because of it too. Logans face looked worked by the end of the fight and he had a nasty cauliflower left ear at the end. Logan will definitely be a pumpkin head by tomorrow. Mayweather did not reflect near the damage Logan did again thanks to his professional status. In the end this was a very entertaining boxing exhibition and was worth the whole watch. I watched for free, kek!”

2 Likes

Mfers really don’t understand how much height, weight and reach play a part. It’s almost as if there are weight classes for a reason. Combined with Mayweather’s style, this was a tough ask for him to get a stoppage.

4 Likes

I just watched it and saw nothing that pointed to it being “fake”. Logan is way bigger & younger than Floyd & actually has some boxing skills. He stayed active & clinched when he needed to & ate the shots that he took. He didn’t run out of gas & still had some pop on his jab in the 8th.

Floyd looked like he was trying to use the same exact game plan that he did against Conor. Tried to wear him out a few rounds & then pressure with the high guard. Floyd looked strong & could move Logan & had him moving back but he’s still 155lbs at fight night & didn’t have the power to put him away. Plus he had to respect his opponents shots because he’s a lean 200+ lbs athlete that can throw a punch whereas Conor lost his power after a few rounds & was closer in weight/size.

Floyd is 44 & 155lbs fight night…. You guys thinking it was fake because he didn’t wear him down & ko him are crazy. If he didn’t try his best that’s his bad because Logan was swinging at him & gloating at the end.

Copied & pasted from another thread I was on

1 Like

Floyd carried him. If u think otherwise, wake up.
Dont be ridiculous

They obviously agreed that Floyd wouldn’t KO him

3 Likes

You can believe that if you want but it’s not what I saw.

2 Likes

Floyd is 44 & 155lbs on fight night. He wasn’t able to ko him & that’s what it was.

2 Likes

Nah. Ill take my 20 years knowhow over your opinion

3 Likes