Logan Paul is for real!

Swinging for the fences…

1 Like

Anyone who watched that ‘‘fight’’ last night and came away thinking that Paul has legit boxing skills at this point should stop watching any form of combat sports. You are the lowest common denominator of fan. He can somewhat throw a jab and he knows how to grab onto someone. His ‘‘skills’’ start and end right there. I don’t think he threw one legit combination in the entire fight. Those punches he threw at the end of round one looked a junior high kid at the playground. The other Paul clearly has more skill as he shows the ability to throw a good 1-2.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. Tune him up badly and it’s starts being an issue if it can even get sanctioned.

Paul was at least even with the best boxer ever.
Why avoid the obvious conclusion?
Until further info comes in we must assume he’s the best ever.
There. I said it.
Someone had to.

3 Likes

He knocked Paul out and then held him up to keep the fight going. Anyone that can’t see that is pathetic, as pathetic as the morons shelling out $50 to watch an undefeated legend at 44 fight a 24 year old 0-1 “boxer”. It was a circus, and they are laughing all the way to the bank at your idiots that choose to call this a true fight.

2 Likes

You don’t know what a knockout is obviously…

That’s really what you saw?

I don’t like the Paul brothers even one bit.

That being said, Logan has one pro boxing match and it’s a loss. For the most part he was able to shut down Floyd’s game which I don’t think you are giving him enough credit for. Ultimately, the fight sucked but most thought Floyd would KO him so he won a moral victory for sure.

2 Likes

he held him up from falling

he did KO him accidently and held him up

1 Like

I watched the replay the next day and enjoyed it. Logan did much better than I expected and Floyd really didn’t hurt him even though he looked like he was trying from the mid rounds onwards.

Absolutely. Happened a few times actually. That sharp elbow to the throat by Floyd revived Logan like it was COD.

Anyone have video of Logan being ‘knocked out’?

https://fb.watch/5-ifIBI8CC/

Floyd had to hold him up from face planting. That wasn’t what Floyd wanted. He wanted to go the distance.

1 Like

Ahh. I get it now. People who didn’t watch it got fooled by a selectively edited 6 second clip.

1 Like

ive seen the entire fight

1 Like

Yep I give the Paul
Bros a ton of credit … what they’ve done is not easily duplicated but I’ll bet you’ll see more people trying … they are very similar to Conor

Umm Okay GIF by Jay Versace

3 Likes

Hi Jake or Logan

1 Like

Sarcastic Not Funny GIF