Login Problems

Anyone else having trouble logging in from a PC?

No success with Chrome or Opera. Phone Post

Yup same here Phone Post

Did that. Only resets enough for a single post. Then its like I never logged in.

Also, I farted. How do I get smell to leave? It's been 2 hours. I'm getting dizzy. Phone Post

.... Phone Post

Frank does not sugar coat Phone Post 3.0

Yeah this is some annoying bullshit.  I will delete cookies and restart and then after awhile I'm logged out again out of nowhere for no reason that I can see. 

I'm posting from chrome incognito mode now. 

This is what I pay for?

Tried again this morning. No dice. Phone Post

i'm good.

I've been getting errors left, right and center lately.

That cloud thing is starting to drive me batty.

Still a fucking problem. It would be great if a moderator acknowledged that they are aware of the ongoing issue. I'm not an interwebs newbie. It's not my browser. It's the damn website. 

Login still screwed up. Phone Post

I am also having problems logging in at times. It accepts my info and goes back to the forum front page but just never logs me in.

I am too, clearing the cookies and data doesn't really help. It let me login when I did that. As soon as I edited a post. Logged me right back out. It's garbage. Phone Post 3.0

Authority Figure -

Still a fucking problem. It would be great if a moderator acknowledged that they are aware of the ongoing issue. I'm not an interwebs newbie. It's not my browser. It's the damn website. 

This is correct. Just to be thorough because I hate being a retard, I tried several browsers and devices, I can't login using any of them. Only the app works. I cleared all data, including cookies several times. They done fucked something up. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah everyone of them can suck my fucking dick. I even emailed them and received no response. Phone Post 3.0

Haven't been able to login on a pc for a week now it sucks Phone Post

the site is broken.

cannot login from chrome.

IE WORKS THOUGH.

but it's slow and buggy

I don't mind the problems.

I do mind being ignored. 

RSGTT_SonOfJockstrap - 

The fix is going into your browser folder and deleting your cookies index.

Then you load up your browser and delete all browsing history or saved passwords, etc that has to do with mma.tv/mixedmartialarts.com

Then you clear your cookies.

Log back in. Should work. I made this fix about a week ago and haven't had any problems since.

Alternative: they fix the site. If it only happens here, the site is the problem not the browser.