Logos, sites, video sale ( Houston flood)

Okay guys,

Id never ask for handouts and I wont here. I do have a job at a marketing firm now and pays decent but just lost my car and loads of stuff in the house so id like to see if any of you need design work. Small business new start up whatever I'm your guy.

Ive done loads of work for ogers on here. Working closing up a few now and doing crooklyns site now. She can attest to my work And negotiability !

My portfolio is at caseharts.com

You can see loads of my work there.
For websites just pm me id like to keep those private and I only show those if they allow me to(privacy is a big deal to me for clients)

Il cut deals and work well.

Again this isn't a charity case. I'm working and I'm cutting deals. I just need to get another cheap ass ?? car.

My latest clients include big 4 auto makers. So let me know if I can do some work.

Im in Houston check online there we a bug flood here. Plenty of members know me in real life.

Email case.harts@gmail.com

If you'd like to have a phone call or skype talk Im more than Willing. Communicating is key to a good product.

Thanks guys. Phone Post 3.0

Heres some recent work.

Phone Post 3.0

Damn, I thought you said Lego's.

Well I guess I can help by bumping. Phone Post 3.0

Video

https://youtu.be/ERG-YIKj2sY Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Damn, I thought you said Lego's.

Well I guess I can help by bumping. Phone Post 3.0
LOL LEGOS Phone Post 3.0

Lego my eggo? Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - Okay guys,

Id never ask for handouts and I wont here. I do have a job at a marketing firm now and pays decent but just lost my car and loads of stuff in the house so id like to see if any of you need design work. Small business new start up whatever I'm your guy.

Ive done loads of work for ogers on here. Working closing up a few now and doing crooklyns site now. She can attest to my work And negotiability !

For websites just pm me id like to keep those private and I only show those if they allow me to(privacy is a big deal to me for clients)

Again this isn't a charity case. I'm working and I'm cutting deals. I just need to get another cheap ass ?? car.

My latest clients include big 4 auto makers. So let me know if I can do some work.

Im in Houston check online there we a bug flood here. Plenty of members know me in real life.

If you'd like to have a phone call or skype talk Im more than Willing. Communicating is key to a good product.

What price do you charge for logos? Phone Post 3.0

^ ^ ^ ^

That. I'll check out your stuff. Phone Post 3.0

CanadaDry -
caseharts - Okay guys,

What price do you charge for logos? Phone Post 3.0
Around 250 but I'm happy to make deals.

If i can get an extra grand this month i can get an old beater to get to my office. Just email me at case.harts@gmail.com with details and il cut you a big deal.

Im not saying 10 percent off. Way more than that.

Paypal works best for payment Phone Post 3.0

Step 1. Give resume to Kirik
2. Become Top Man
3. ?????????
4. Profit Phone Post 3.0

What are you charging for Logos?  OP is talented, OGers should hire him!

daglord - ^ ^ ^ ^

That. I'll check out your stuff. Phone Post 3.0
Around 250 usd(i usually spend over 10 hours on a single one) I'm cutting deals though. Im mitt charging any love near full price and bundles are totally an option. Just need a little extra for an old beater. Phone Post 3.0

Vic Vinegar - Step 1. Give resume to Kirik
2. Become Top Man
3. ?????????
4. Profit Phone Post 3.0
I was the top man but than i lost my leg n the war. Now I'm .75 man Phone Post 3.0

ttt

MasonJar - I don't think it's right to charge for the principle of divine reason and creative order, identified in the Gospel of John with the second person of the Trinity incarnate in Jesus Christ.
John Smith? Phone Post 3.0

12SixElbow -

What are you charging for Logos?  OP is talented, OGers should hire him!

250 is like full price but depending on what they need they get a oger discount and a flood discount. So like 150 or so depending oh the client. Plus bundles and il go lower. Phone Post 3.0

Il make a last of prices without bundles. 150 usd for logos.

350 for a website ( rough)

videos and animation I need to know what you need so email me.

I cann do commercials explainer videos. Hell il come film a commercial at your business if I can get there or you pay for it. Il sleep in a closet. Phone Post 3.0

So 40 to 50 percent off and il work fast. My firm is closed for a few days since the whole town is flooded. Phone Post 3.0

Any thing else just ask me.

Brochures, posters, menus, signage ive got you. Phone Post 3.0

ttt