Loiseau happier than ever

quote "This is the biggest contract that I've ever gotten financially (showtime). I'm very happy with it. Especially at this point in my career. I was fighting for peanuts for a long time and I'm just happy that this sport is growing like this".

"Peanuts"

Anyone got the pay scales from the last couple UFC's that David fought for?

I hope he is more exciting than his Swick fight, he usually is.

The Crow deserves better than the way the UFC and his own manager treated him.

Yeah, he might've been talking about when he fought for Patry.

Leigh, here's the full quote

After being dropped by the UFC, which Loiseau wans't expecting so far because everybody in the UFC always been nice to him, he said he couldn't be happier a week after his 27th anniversary. "First of all, it's a three fight deal and they are paying way more than what I was getting paid before. This is the biggest contract that I've ever gotten financially. I'm very happy with it. Especially at this point in my career. I was fighting for peanuts for a long time and I'm just happy that this sport is growing like this". The Crow adds "It?s a rebirth of the ?Crow?. It happens to everybody; losing a couple in a row. (Randy) Couture lost a couple in a row then came back and became a legend. (Chuck) Liddell lost a couple in a row and then came back and became a legend. I just turned 27...and a lot of stuff happens in ten years. Trust me it?s only the beginning.? David is still optimistic and add he still in good terms with the UFC. He should make his Pro Elite debuts on February 10th and his opponent is not confirmed yet.

What show is he fighting for now?

"UFC pay = peanuts "

Pride's pay must be god awful shitty then since Sakikibara just stated that the UFC is paying 300-400% what they are paying now.