LOL! Aldo doesn't even have to fight Conor

People around here have this all backwards. Conor is taking the too big a step up. I'm sure Aldo was excited to kick Conor's ass, but now he gets to kick back and be the true KING, the true MMA GOAT. Mendes will put the beat down on Conor that he deserves, and Aldo will be sitting poolside. King, the Prince, and the Jester. The court is set. Don't forget.

Mendes by making it look easy.

After we watch Mendes dismantle this kid, we'll all know Aldo would have destroyed him. We won't need to see the fight.

Aldo got out of a PED test then backed out. That's all there is to say he was scared. Phone Post 3.0

If Conor loses, I would still not count him out. Look at Gustaffson. He got the title shot after getting obliterated by Rumble.

Remember when GSP wanted Nick because it was "personal" this time?

Aldo vs McGregor happens, it's just a matter of when. Phone Post 3.0

McDonald loses BADLY, then Aldo fights Mendes x3. Whoops him again, and retires. Mcgregor was never going to be competitive and it will be known.

I picture Aldo going back to his coaches after a press conference and saying "he had the craziest look in his eyes and said 'lets get it on'" Phone Post 3.0

You think Aldo retires? I think he'll hint about it only as a way to leverage more money, which he should. The paydays should only get bigger now I would think. Phone Post 3.0

A guy who beat edgar and mendes is afraid of an overhyped prospect?

I don't think so. Phone Post 3.0

cumprido1 - A guy who beat edgar and mendes is afraid of an overhyped prospect?

I don't think so. Phone Post 3.0
Don't really think he's a prospect at this point but the overhyped thing is up for dispute, guess we will see after the fight Phone Post 3.0

0bamasux - Aldo got out of a PED test then backed out. That's all there is to say he was scared. Phone Post 3.0
You're an idiot. How does it feel? Wait. Idiots don't know they're idiots. Carry on. Phone Post 3.0

Aldo was going to piss hot. 

hmb - After we watch Mendes dismantle this kid, we'll all know Aldo would have destroyed him. We won't need to see the fight.

Styles make fights - if Mendes beats Conor that doesn't mean Aldo would beat him.

Aldo is a bad matchup for Mendes, Mendes is a bad matchup for Conor & Conor is a bad matchup for Aldo.

Aldo lost a huge payday Phone Post 3.0

yabadaba -
hmb - After we watch Mendes dismantle this kid, we'll all know Aldo would have destroyed him. We won't need to see the fight.

Styles make fights - if Mendes beats Conor that doesn't mean Aldo would beat him.

Aldo is a bad matchup for Mendes, Mendes is a bad matchup for Conor & Conor is a bad matchup for Aldo.

This. Anyone got a count on the hmb Conor hate threads? Phone Post 3.0

OP has a point, it's right in the middle of his forehead and resembles a Dick.

Aldo wants none of Conor, that's pretty obvious by now.

McG will end this Mendes nonsense within 2 rounds; then Aldo will have nowhere to hide.

Wouldn't surprise me if Aldo simply retires rather than face Conor. Phone Post 3.0

Aldo GOAT? Nonsense!!! Phone Post 3.0

OP, do you really want to see Aldo vs. Mendes 3?

doerksenfan - If Conor loses, I would still not count him out. Look at Gustaffson. He got the title shot after getting obliterated by Rumble.

Remember when GSP wanted Nick because it was "personal" this time?

Aldo vs McGregor happens, it's just a matter of when. Phone Post 3.0

This. Every now and then it creeps into our conscious that it's a true ranking system but it's not. I don't hear Dana screaming too much that Aldo is a no-show. If Aldo beat Conor, there would be no hype for a Conor-Mendes or an Adlo-Mendes 3.

There are better paydays this way.

Now Conor fights Mendes. Win or lose, Conor fights Aldo and if Mendes wins, Adlo-Mendes 3 will also be huge.

Aldo hasn't evolved - trains in a small formerly excellent but now outdated and antiquated (low tech) gym. I bet he was rolling with some big dudes and not training intelligently. They should look after their bodies. Otherwise what is the point. He should be stripped for re-offending carelessness. Phone Post 3.0

Its funny how connor beats a group of nobodies and all of the sudden hes the best there ever was. Hasnt even fought a top 5 fighter Phone Post 3.0