Lol,Antifa Karen: rioting more important than kids

Shocked that she's single 

3 Likes

floopydivac how could you impregnate this thing

10 Likes

DildoBaggins -

That kid has no chance.

They're going to have a hard enough time being bi-racial as it is.

“I’m so tardy to this party”...I’m going to start incorporating that into my vocabulary as well. 

1 Like

AsBiesball -

“I’m so tardy to this party”...I’m going to start incorporating that into my vocabulary as well. 

What a horrible mother. Hopefully her kid(s) turn out to be the exact opposite of her.

2 Likes

“this isn’t about me!”

“I’m a single mother!” On repeat. 

Right. Because if it wasn’t about you, you wouldn’t need to state that 25 times. Or just maybe .... it is about you.  

2 Likes

People need attention so bad, holy shit...

clattymine -

“this isn’t about me!”

“I’m a single mother!” On repeat. 

Right. Because if it wasn’t about you, you wouldn’t need to state that 25 times. Or just maybe .... it is about you.  

Yep,

I seriously fucking hate people...

do you think these cops have a beer afterwork and laugh about all the losers and crazies they encountered that day?

I bet her kid is black too

1 Like

This whole exercise is 100% about people who lack meaning, direction, and spirituality in their lives and are clinging to this new religious movement as a way of experiencing fulfillment and community, by gathering together with other likeminded people to destroy their community. 

9 Likes

Mental illness runs rampant on the left. 

2 Likes

"Mental illness runs rampant on the left."

This, so this.

theyre not sending their best

1 Like

In Limbo -

do you think these cops have a beer afterwork and laugh about all the losers and crazies they encountered that day?

Guarantee it

BZtown10 -

Shocked that she's single 

Baby daddy is black. 

In Limbo -

Probably right after they convince themselves to take the barrel out of their mouths. Fuck dealing with crazy people. 

Cire - 

Top YouTube comment:

2 Likes