Lol at Dana White

He's acting like cared about Holly and now he is putting his frustration of Holly losing on her manager. He didn't give af about Holly the only reason he wanted her to win is that the UFC would've made more money with Holm vs Ronda 2. I and I bet most of you see right thru him, but the casual fans don't. Phone Post 3.0

There's truth to that but there's also truth to what Dana's saying.

Holly wanted to fight rather than wait for Ronda and that's her call. But the fact is if she had waited like the UFC obviously wanted her to, she would have stayed champ then made bank on arguably the biggest fight in UFC history. Miesha wasn't going anywhere.

Holly chose to fight and take the chance and I definitely respect that but turns out Dana was right in that sense. Does seem weird to me for Holly not to be present at those discussions but maybe it's common practice. Phone Post 3.0

Another big mean Dana thread Phone Post 3.0

Ronda should have to fight Holm to get a title shot.

DANA IS THE FIRST ONE TO BITCH AND MOAN IF A FIGHTER DECIDES TO WAIT FOR A TITLE SHOT, OR ANY FIGHT! Phone Post 3.0

What I don't get is didn't Holly want to fight? She kept saying she wanted to stay active and didn't want to sit out until Ronda returned. Not sure how that's her managers fault. Phone Post 3.0

I feel like holly didn't feel like putting her career on hold to see if Ronda feels like coming back.
She could have easily just made holly wait a year and a half then said NAH I wanna make movies instead thanks though! Phone Post 3.0

There is a psychological element to having to WAIT for your opponent, as well. So I don't blame Holly for not wanting to wait until Ronda is ready!

Shy Guy - What I don't get is didn't Holly want to fight? She kept saying she wanted to stay active and didn't want to sit out until Ronda returned. Not sure how that's her managers fault. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah she was the one that wanted the fight, she left probably 50 percent of her career earnings on the table with 1 stupid decision

Ed Okin -
MrTamliani - He's acting like cared about Holly and now he is putting his frustration of Holly losing on her manager. He didn't give af about Holly the only reason he wanted her to win is that the UFC would've made more money with Holm vs Ronda 2. I and I bet most of you see right thru him, but the casual fans don't. Phone Post 3.0

Of course he wanted the bigger fight. It's his job to look out for what is best for the UFC. That's what he gets paid to do. Why is this a surprise to anyone?

No it doesn't surprise me, it's rather logical, but it just looks like fake behavior because he's acting like he cared for Holly and saying her manager doesn't know anything stuff like that's bs. Phone Post 3.0

Miesha spoiled the party.

Love it. Phone Post 3.0

Holly may be able to get in three fights during the time she would have been waiting for Ronda to fight. And she can still have a huge fight with Ronda down the line. And now she has another huge fight with Miesha down the line.

This can definitely work out for Holly to get BIG WIN still.

Dana thinks that top men in UFC should be promoting for ZUFFA and managing the fighters at same time. Guy is a dork. LOL

how can i believe all this injuries of champs anymore, because Dana is confirming that some of them are fake, just to wait out the bigger money fight.

I don't see the controversy.
Dana is simply being that guy that wants to say "I told you so".

Either way Dana wins. Now that Miesha has the belt, she'll hand it right back to Rhonda. And Rhonda can get her hype train going again with a bunch of twitter casuals and pop singers.