Lol at female logic

1. Met girl we hit it off instantly, turns out she lives an hour away from me, we text talk a lot and she comes and sees me a couple times.. Bang and continue to talk and bond.

She then hits me with the I can't do the distance thing but I feel such a connection I don't want to lose you etc. Just wish you were closer please don't ever not talk to me again. Blah blah blah

Thank god my last relationship and the OG taught me not to fall for this retarded shit. Told her I hope she finds someone to make her happy but to never contact me again. Shut the door and walked away dignity all intact.

Sometimes the juice ain't worth the squeeze. Haha "I want to fuck someone else but get my emtional connection from you"

Bitch please Phone Post 3.0

why not keep her on the roster?

TuckerMTL - why not keep her on the roster?
I had interest in her beyond sex. No need. I can find plenty of other willing participants Phone Post 3.0

Maybe you're projecting a bit. What am I saying? No woman has EVER parroted the interest level of a man to keep him in the loop and make up an excuse to break it off based on what has been said.

You pushed too hard, she swung to another branch.

DaveFu - Maybe you're projecting a bit. What am I saying? No woman has EVER parroted the interest level of a man to keep him in the loop and make up an excuse to break it off based on what has been said.

You pushed too hard, she swung to another branch.
I really didn't push anything. Just said let's take everything one day at a time and see where it leads. I never discussed a relationship etc.

Oh well nothing ventured nothing gained Phone Post 3.0

I like your style dude.

She was the one bro Phone Post 3.0

Pics? Phone Post 3.0

Actions trump words 99.999999999999% of the time. Just because those actions are happening an hour out of view doesn't mean they don't apply.

http://therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

lol at 1 hour being a long distance relationship. My wife and I were 2,000 miles for 3 years. Fuck this slut...

JDV - lol at 1 hour being a long distance relationship. My wife and I were 2,000 miles for 3 years. Fuck this slut...
Haha I know that's what I thought. I ain't got time for this shit. On to the next one Phone Post 3.0

An hour away? That's it? Were you making her walk over to see you? Phone Post 3.0

JDV - lol at 1 hour being a long distance relationship. My wife and I were 2,000 miles for 3 years. Fuck this slut...

It is to someone with multiple local options offering it up.

Dude 25 mins is too far for me

Then again I am a nutjob Phone Post 3.0

An hour ain't shit. She either found someone else or wanted to be closer to you to spend every waking moment together. Either way, sounds like you dodged a bullet! Phone Post 3.0

I'm always here for you <3 Phone Post 3.0

Pretty simple.

Used distance as the excuse, but truth is she currently has a stronger interest in someone else. Told him not to go away so she can use him as fall back option.

Walking away for something new is correct call.

JDV - lol at 1 hour being a long distance relationship. My wife and I were 2,000 miles for 3 years. Fuck this slut...
This. A buddy of mine has been in the same boat with his girl for the past 4 years and yet they're probably the only truly faithful couple that I know. You did the right thing OP Phone Post 3.0

itskrisdude - Pretty simple.

Used distance as the excuse, but truth is she currently has a stronger interest in someone else. Told him not to go away so she can use him as fall back option.

Walking away for something new is correct call.
Yep saw that from a mile away

I'm nobody's fall back option Phone Post 3.0