lol at Greg Jackson after Erik Perez KO

Geez, I am not usually such a hater but Jackson just gets on my NERVES! Anyone notice how much he plays into the camera after his guys fight?? We all know the epic one-liners he has said in the past, like "Go get some fans" To Bones.....But tonight it just seemed SOOO cheesy. After Erik Perez KO'd Stone, he made SURE he was front line ready to position himself and was way more vocal, and clapping his hands vigorously to the camera. Clearly to display that Erik is under Team Jackson, and he doesn't coach only boring fights. I am sure he was stoked that his fighter won in such impressive fashion, but this seemed so fake and scripted. THEN, after Cowboy KO'd Guillard, he tried sooooo hard to portray that he was distraught for Guillard and to lack emotion and to portray he felt sad for Guillard.
Now this might just be me, but when dude is telling his fighters to play into the cameras after fights and saying things like "go gets some fans" this type of observation and criticism is warranted.
Anyone else notice this? Does he get on your nerves as well? I swear i am not a hater, but even the way this guy looks bugs the sh*t out of me!! lol

Reading waaaaay too much into it, bro. Phone Post

AndersonSilvasMoney - 

Reading waaaaay too much into it, bro. Phone Post

haha, perhaps....but I freaking CANT get over it!!! hence the post! lol

Yeah he seems like a snake Phone Post

repseatown -
AndersonSilvasMoney -  Reading waaaaay too much into it, bro. Phone Post

haha, perhaps....but I freaking CANT get over it!!! hence the post! lol

Nope. Maybe he did feel bad for Melvin. Phone Post

i wish i could say that i believe his reaction is genuine and was truly excited for Erik, and truly feeling bad for MG. But he just seems SO FAKE

Their official twitter account tweeted this after the Cowboy fight:

@JacksonsMMA
Sorry for being a boring team everyone.... #teamjacksons Phone Post

Hahaha yeah I read that. Phone Post

even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day

I noticed him crowbar his way in for the photographers, too.... Phone Post

He seems like a proper smarmy snaky cunt. I'm probably reading to much into it.

Say what you will but this man can get guys to win fights, that is the main goal of a coach last time i checked. Phone Post

Yes it was bad. Conveniently embracing him when the camera was on him. Then standing right behind him during the interview. Wow. He landed 1 punch greg. Shows how exciting your fighters r!!!! Phone Post

Yeah, what with Jackson being happy when his fighters win and sad when his former fighters lose, I just don't know he can sleep at night.

Thought the same thing Phone Post

OP is a idiot. So basically Greg is evil and terrible no matter WHAT he does. Haters will always find a reason to hate I suppose.

tres_equis_666 - Their official twitter account tweeted this after the Cowboy fight:

@JacksonsMMA
Sorry for being a boring team everyone.... #teamjacksons Phone Post

Lol nice Phone Post

I can't stand that Ferengi.

khaynes21 - guy is weird. he will be somewhere eating a hamburger.

Best reply ever. Phone Post

Look at Greg Jackson and his team trying to pretend they aren't boring point fighters by knocking out their opponents. PHONIES! You're not gonna fool us UGers!

Those KOs were just decisions in disguise.