lol at Greg Jackson after Erik Perez KO

<blockquote>BenBJJ - He seems like a proper smarmy snaky cunt. I'm probably reading to much into it.</blockquote><br /> He doesnt seem like a bad guy but he definetly gives off this wierd vibe, kinda off like hes shady person.

And did you see how many times he blinked after the KO? I swear that fucker blinks like 30% more than average. It's like we know he doesn't care about his eyes getting dry, but he's just blinking all showy and fake for the cameras. Such bullshit from this snake.

jackson does coach people to point fight. cowboy is always fighting to finish. lets see his next ten fighters and last ten fighters fights into account and post the results

tres_equis_666 - 

Their official twitter account tweeted this after the Cowboy fight:

@JacksonsMMA
Sorry for being a boring team everyone.... #teamjacksons Phone Post

That was really annoying...

and I'll never get over the "go get some fans."

tres_equis_666 - Their official twitter account tweeted this after the Cowboy fight:

@JacksonsMMA

Nice! Phone Post

WrestlingSucks - jackson does coach people to point fight. cowboy is always fighting to finish. lets see his next ten fighters and last ten fighters fights into account and post the results

I remember not too long ago someone posted a team by team comparison of finished fights and Jacksons was sitting right about in the middle of the pack.  Jackson is a true athletic coach in the sense that he tries to teach you to win with what you have.  He's the kind of guy that will get guys wins that they probably shouldn't get, yeah sure, they might end up being boring wins (like Condit/Diaz) but sometimes it lets you compete outside your own potential.

I have always seen Greg Jackson as the Barry Trotz of MMA (Coach of the Nashville Predators).  No matter how crappy the team/fighter that is fielded there is always a chance they are going to win, just based on their coaching.

tres_equis_666 - 

Their official twitter account tweeted this after the Cowboy fight:

@JacksonsMMA

I actually have no issue with style fights Jackson's fighters tend to have, but really???

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100518211307/sincity/images/c/c7/Roark_Jr..jpg

Everytime I think about Greg Jackson, I see that twisted cunt from Sin City. Blue please?