LOL at Jags

Lol at the jags and people that thought they had a chance against Brady and the Pats...

Injured jag on every play now 

Still a lot of time left. 

Oh stop...

If you're actually watching the game then you would know they most certainly have a chance...

Positive Energy -

Injured jag on every play now 

White snapping people's ankles with those movew.

ABCTT_Disco Dracula - Oh stop...

If you're actually watching the game then you would know they most certainly have a chance...
Keep dreaming!!!

AmazinGracie - I'm not quite sure you understand what "chance" means. Jags have played a great game so far.
You look silly

Wow that was an awesome block. 

Jags have been in this game every step of the way.  Helluva effort by them going up against Golliath 

Blah .... glad the pats reign will be over after this season. 

Bukkake -

Jags have been in this game every step of the way.  Helluva effort by them going up against Golliath 

Delirious fans like you thinking jags had a chance is funny and sad.

Bortles played really well in 1st half and for a bit in 3rd quarter but he turned back into his regular self when it mattered. Jags still have a solid team going into next year.

rubbermonkey - 
Bukkake -

I am not a Jags fan.  But they absolutely had a chance.  Period stop. 

rubbermonkey -
Bukkake -

Retarded comment 

comeonman1 -
rubbermonkey -
Bukkake -

Retarded comment 

I agree.

comeonman1 -
rubbermonkey -
Bukkake -

Retarded comment 

Redarted*

The drive after the turnover was the killer. Jags should have went for it all there instead of playing it safe.

Jags had a chance, very good one

I blame the coaching

If you take a knee with 2 timeouts and 55 seconds to play at the end of the half, you deserve to lose.

Patriots last touchdown and Brady goes over center.  You have to blitz there.  Coaching wasn’t good in the second half 

Bortles is a good QB but in the playoffs you need to be great. He had a chance to make plays in the second half didn’t make one.