Plazma™ dose (500 ml)
Brain Candy, 1/2 bottle
Plazma dose (500 ml)
Plazma™ dose (500 ml)
Plazma™ dose (500 ml)
Mag-10® Dose (500 ml)

http://www.t-nation.com/workouts/beyond-531-program-1-1

The fuck? Phone Post

No Surge and Flameout? This is blasphemy!

I always wonder how people are supposed to afford the insane numvers of supplements these guys recommend. Phone Post

Devlin - I always wonder how people are supposed to afford the insane numvers of supplements these guys recommend. Phone Post
Anyone with half a brain doesn't. Phone Post 3.0

LMAO....this is such a shame because 5/3/1 was very good and in the second edition he fixed his nutrition recommendation going from "eat whatever the fuck you want (and get super fat like me)" to "i was wrong, clean your diet". lol

ArthurKnoqOut - LMAO....this is such a shame because 5/3/1 was very good and in the second edition he fixed his nutrition recommendation going from "eat whatever the fuck you want (and get super fat like me)" to "i was wrong, clean your diet". lol

I have never seen Wendler write about how his readers should get fat. He mostly shit talks how out of shape he was when he was Powerlifting and makes conditioning a huge part of his programs.

What jhams said. Wendler is pretty cut up now also. Phone Post 3.0

Of course he is cut up now; he's on the Plazma

Had a buddy (younger guy) who drank the T-Nation Kool-Aid. I had a peek in his gym bag one day, and it was filled with T-Nation supps. I told him he could make 1/2 the stuff himself for much cheaper...He had swallowed the T-Mag supp recommendations Hook-Line & Sinker,

TAKU

I don't see what the fuss is about, I don't mind the ads cos its a free online mag, they gotta make their money somehow, so does Jim. I just ignore the product pushes.

Taku - 

Had a buddy (younger guy) who drank the T-Nation Kool-Aid. I had a peek in his gym bag one day, and it was filled with T-Nation supps. I told him he could make 1/2 the stuff himself for much cheaper...He had swallowed the T-Mag supp recommendations Hook-Line & Sinker,

TAKU

You looked in my gym bag when I was 17? FUCK YOU TAKU!!!!

:)

jk back then it was still t-mag

HERTSWENIP - I don't see what the fuss is about, I don't mind the ads cos its a free online mag, they gotta make their money somehow, so does Jim. I just ignore the product pushes.

and the program he recommends is pretty sound. They gotta make a profit somehow.

LiftorDie -
Devlin - I always wonder how people are supposed to afford the insane numvers of supplements these guys recommend. Phone Post
Anyone with half a brain doesn't. Phone Post 3.0

exactly, i cant say i've ever fallen for it, not that my wallet would let me anyway, i wonder how many people do get caught out. Phone Post

jeremy hamilton - 
ArthurKnoqOut - LMAO....this is such a shame because 5/3/1 was very good and in the second edition he fixed his nutrition recommendation going from "eat whatever the fuck you want (and get super fat like me)" to "i was wrong, clean your diet". lol

I have never seen Wendler write about how his readers should get fat. He mostly shit talks how out of shape he was when he was Powerlifting and makes conditioning a huge part of his programs.

It was obviously tongue-in-cheek. When you write that "it doesn't matter what you eat when you're lifting big" while you yourself are FAT, then the most likely outcome is that people who listen will gain weight also and use the "I'm not trying to be lean, I'm trying to lift heavy/get strong" excuse like many do. Elliot Hulse for instance was the same way.

And yes he is cut up...which is what I said he did when he wrote the second edition of the 5/3/1.

ArthurKnoqOut -
jeremy hamilton - 

It was obviously tongue-in-cheek. When you write that "it doesn't matter what you eat when you're lifting big" while you yourself are FAT, then the most likely outcome is that people who listen will gain weight also and use the "I'm not trying to be lean, I'm trying to lift heavy/get strong" excuse like many do. Elliot Hulse for instance was the same way.

And yes he is cut up...which is what I said he did when he wrote the second edition of the 5/3/1.
Hulse was never fat, and never advocated eating whatever you want. Not that I can recall anyway. Phone Post 3.0

I recall reading a article/ad from Hulse where talked about how he had chunked up and a friend had called him out on it and said that he didn't represent himself and his business very well looking that way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1-TdK4_I8g Here is some straight supplement advice from George Leeman

Hulse was bigger before (he was also a ridiculous amount stronger) but he was never fat . When he was competing in strongman he was still relatively fit, just without the bodybuilder physique he has now. Phone Post 3.0

If your dumb enough to believe that you deserve your money taken off you. Phone Post 3.0