Lol at People Not Understanding Black Anger

3 Likes

In Your Face Laughing GIF by This Is Us

I hate everyone equally.

3 Likes

Why is this different than the million other reasons people are brutally murdered everyday?

1 Like

Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

Definitely didn’t answer the question. That would be a red check mark on a test.

I mean it kind of depends on whether you believe in bias crimes or not. If you don’t then the idea of a hate crime is lost, since all crimes are crimes of passion.

Usually they classify certain crimes as “worse” than others to deter the type of crime.

Example, they can get you on the fact that a murder was “gang related” and get you on special circumstances that will get you more time - to deter gang crimes.

For sex crimes, the age of the victim affects the outcome. So for example, 14 and under will get you additional time. Under 10 additional time. Under 5 additional time. Again - to deter sickos or at least to keep them locked up longer.

So hate crimes are a thing so people don’t go around bonking Micronesians on the head.

9 Likes

Yeah, if you’re murdering it’s either for a reason or no reason at all. One’s about as good as the other. Either I hate white people so I killed him, or black, or I just felt like it, or he’s homeless & we wanted to torture him. Pretty much you’re a murderer or not. They killed a black guy. I’m sure I can probably find an article of a black guy killing a white guy this week for no reason.

3 Likes

It’s not about reasons, it’s about deterrence.

In the south, they wouldn’t stop lynching negroes so they had to basically say “look, If you lynch a negroe because you hate them, we gonna give you 20 more years!”

If you think about it, every single crime is a bias crime. Take dogs for example. Used to be ok to abuse and kill a dog for fun. Now you hurt a dog, you get some time in prison.

What’s the difference between killing a dog and killing a frog for fun? Nothing. Not in the greater scheme of things. But we like dogs and we don’t want people hanging them on clotheslines so we have laws against animal cruelty.

When they started having issues with organized crime they created the RICO statute to deal with organized crime. It worked and the mob is now 1/10 what they used to be.

“But jinx, what’s the difference if Al Capone is bootlegging or I’m bootlegging?”

Nothing. But it’s harder to get Al Capone to stop (though they ended up getting him on tax evasion)

So we stopped the lynchings via deterrence. Now how can we deter black gang violence?

8 Likes

Well according to Jinx, we don’t. They get a pass because their ancestors were persecuted. That’s how the OP reads anyway, not their fault!!

6 Likes

Ask your gramma, or mama, anyone one gen down and they absolutely hate blacks. They will spin dunk over redneck racism.

I’m pretty sure black people are just going to be angry. Every country.

4 Likes