Lol at People Not Understanding Black Anger

I’ll bet you wherever the are they are doctors and lawyers. They are extremely successful and don’t allow anything to stop them from doing well for themselves

I can’t claim they’re mine, I don’t steal jokes like Carlos Mencia - but a lot of commentary about how she was dying to live in a van down by the river and got exactly what she wanted.

Booooo! What a cop out. You don’t have one modern joke?

Hey now.

The Kobe joke wasn’t even my joke. Why do I suddenly need to step up and be the source of improving your sense of humor? Fuck off and go fix your pond.

I want to hear one of your white Death jokes. You said dead white people are funny. I want to hear one. Don’t run away now!!!

You should run for congress.

1 Like

I’m going to bed. I’ve been up all night with insomnia.

You’re doing God’s work.

1 Like

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

I AM CARIBBEAN and mixed and who are you to speak for black americans? LOL

And everything you said is bullcrap because Crime and poverty does not equal racism honey. There’s alot of poverty and crime in many countries like India, Iraq, Guatemala, Salvador etc and they’re mostly the same genotype of people.

Mexico is a prime example, plenty of poverty and crime, and the same genotype of people (black population is less than 1%) so Mexico is not really as diverse as one of the above posters said…

My point was, and what you Americans obsessed with racism won’t understand, is that in many Caribbean countries, there’s no race war, and nowhere near the culture war like it is here in the US, yet the slaves there were treated worse then the ones over here in the US. Its very well documented that many american owners would cloth their slaves, allowed them to work for a numbers of years, and then become free men and even adopt their last names. Spanish slave owners on the other hand, they would work them till death, and then ship more slaves since the spanish could just stop by Africa on their way to America, whereas US was farther away from Africa so they had to treat their slaves better so they could last longer, specially after the Americans kicked the British out, which was their main source of shipping in slaves.

So your whole argument is based on pure ignorance, because poor countries like Haiti can’t be racist with one another because they’re all black lol just like Hindu can’t be racist with one another because they’re all kinda black/brownish too or Guatemalans is a poor country and are mostly the same genotype.

You non black liberals fixated and obsessed about black americans are straight up cringe weirdos, news flash; we’re in 2022. 30 more years and we’ll have flying cars, are they still going to be complaining about “ muh slavery” stfu and do something productive for your life instead of crying over something that people from all skin colors have gone thru, hundreds and thousands of years ago.

Get over it

5 Likes

0.25/10 imo

Ya’ll niggas posting in a troll thread!!

What the troll forgot to mention is if your own people sold you. Which goes to my question…why no anger towards your own people who sold you? Why only hatred for the purchasers? Simple logic would suggest the anger should be at those that did the selling.

Oh I forgot, that can’t be said out loud.

2 Likes

Except, none of that happened to you.

I for one dont think it should have ever been abolished. Just imagine how much nicer and more importantly safer inner cities would be now. Imagine there are no ghettos or section 8 housing popping up amongst the throngs of thriving hard working blue collared neighborhoods.

Imagine a world without the nuisance of basketball. At the very least a game that doesnt include flashy behind the back passes and 360 degree dunks. Just a clean, organized game of jump shots and 3 pointers.

Imagine a world where rap music doesnt exist. No loud bass thumping honda preludes slowly rolling through your neighborhood to the delightment of absolutely no one but the moron in that vehicle. We would of forgot about Dre. He probably would of grown up to become an errand boy for an actual doctor. Snoop would make his family proud as being the first black person to grow weed in their shanty shack. Unfortunately his master found out and beat not only him but all his cousins to death. Eminem, yeah no 8 mile for him because Detroit would still be a booming mecca of a city.

Just imagine how fucking entertaining it would be to have Morgan motherfucking Freeman out in your field picking cotton! His voice alone and narrative talent would make for a most robust and enjoyable experience for all. Even the other slaves.

I mean would we really be missing out on anything if we kept them as slaves? What is the worst that would happen? Washington D.C. not being laid out in neatly arranged OCD induced street patterns? I could do without all that.

1 Like

Your being racist

There’s racism in Haiti, or there was. The dark blacks were racist against the lighter mixed blacks and got rid of them. Flat out genocide really. They did that after genociding the whites.

1 Like

Troll threads are the best threads.

Man you just blew my mind. Thought blacks can’t be racist

1 Like