LOL at Stephen Quadros

Mauro is already leaps and bounds above Quadros.

My fave Quadros moment is giving away the ending to the Amir/Goodridge fight in Pride 3 or 4. It seemed like he was more interested in name dropping then remembering that they were overdubbing the fights. Funny stuff.

"Pretty funny shit, huh Joe?"

Everything that Quadros does that he gets exposed for, whether it's talking trash under fake screen names, or obviously writing this ridiculous horseshit is funny.

Um, has anyone here ever puffed a little on a resume? Sure it's a bit overdone but nothing there is an outright lie. You guys need to find a better way to build your pathetic egos besides dissing someone who has had a long successful career in the martial arts world.

whats the deal with quadros, why is he not liked?

"Quadros is easily one of the grossest people I've ever met."

Joe is okay in my book but honestly this comment is funny coming from him. He hosts the grossest show on TV.

People who rag on Quadros are all Rogan nut huggers. Keep swinging on Joe's balls guys. He may even make your day and respond to your post.

I like both guys actually. I think those two and Bas would be an awesome broadcast team.

Anyone can write whatever they want to that site. Duh, it's basically like turdwords, they dont check at all really, they may say they do, but they dont.

There was a big story about this recently:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439120/

They'll be checking facts now, I bet.

Of Course Quadros wrote that. I'm gonna do Joe's writeup now. LOL

Author of false Wikipedia entry apologizes
Tennessee man says false entry on Seigenthaler part of joke on co-worker
MSN Tech & Gadgets
Download the 3D Dancing Snowman

Related Links
Once an Altoids tin, now a pinhole camera
Downloads to soup up your mobile phone
Regain control of your messy office

Related Stories | What's this?
• Wikipedia's Chief: Don't Quote Us
• Journal finds Wikipedia pretty accurate

• Tony's tabs: Notes on what will be on 'Connected'

• Wikipedia tightens rules after Kennedy flap

• Wikipedia may go to print, founder says

Most Popular
• Most Viewed • Top Rated • Most E-mailed

• Snow, ice storms aim for Northeast
• Novak says Bush knows who leaked name
• 16-pound tumor removed from teen's face
• Catch of a lifetime: Infant from three stories up
• Bush in the Bubble
• Most viewed on MSNBC.com
• The View From Over There
• Prosecutor subpoenas firm tied to DeLay case
• Keeping Up With the Gateses
• October U.S. trade gap widens unexpectedly
• Snow, ice storms aim for Northeast
• Bush in the Bubble
• Novak says Bush knows who leaked name
• Catch of a lifetime: Infant from three stories up

RSS FEEDS ON MSNBC.COM
Add these headlines to your news reader

• Tech News & Reviews

• Learn more about RSS

Updated: 1:11 p.m. ET Dec. 12, 2005
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A man who posted false information on an online encyclopedia linking a prominent journalist to the Kennedy assassinations says he was playing a trick on a co-worker.

Brian Chase, 38, ended up resigning from his job and apologizing to John Seigenthaler Sr., the former publisher of the Tennessean newspaper and founding editorial director of USA Today.

"I knew from the news that Mr. Seigenthaler was looking for who did it, and I did it, so I needed to let him know in particular that it wasn't anyone out to get him, that it was done as a joke that went horribly, horribly wrong," Chase was quoted as saying in Sunday editions of The Tennessean.

Story continues below ?

advertisement

Chase said he didn't know the free Internet encyclopedia called Wikipedia was used as a serious reference tool.

The biography he posted, which has since been replaced, falsely stated that Seigenthaler was linked to the Kennedy assassinations and had lived in the Soviet Union from 1971 to 1984.

The entry motivated Seigenthaler to write an op-ed piece for USA Today blasting Wikipedia's credibility. He described himself as a close friend of Robert Kennedy and said he had worked with President Kennedy. He said "the most painful thing was to have them suggest that I was suspected of their assassination."

Seigenthaler said he doesn't plan to pursue legal action against Chase.

He also said he doesn't support more regulations of the Internet, but he said that he fears "Wikipedia is inviting it by its allowing irresponsible vandals to write anything they want about anybody."

Chase said he created the fake online biography in May as a gag to shock a co-worker who was familiar with the Seigenthaler family. He resigned as an operations manager at a Nashville delivery company as a result of the debacle.

Oh dear lord, Stephen, Stephen, Stephen.

I thought Quadros was pretty good posting as BaronVonBeatdown or whatever. His little fued with Joe is funny stuff.

Quadros's dedication to the excellence and entertainment values of PRIDE's pay-per-view broadcasts helped bolster Pride's growing awareness and success in America. PRIDE saw its gates increase from smaller shows to events that regularly drew tens of thousands of fans, highlighted in 2002's "Shockwave" show, where the attendance was a staggering 91,000.

Love the implication that those two things(Quadros and large gates) are connected.

I didn't mind Quadros's commentary, but I thought the Baron was an ass.

i am a quadros fan

fuck you guys

whut a fag

How could ANYBODY have respect for quatross after reading that
bullshit. The guy is and always was a super ego maniac.

I wonder how many fake screen names quatross is using on this thread
to defend his insane bio?

quatross = pathetically insecure

because that shit is funny mang!

He is a sad... sad man. WTF? I couldn't get through the first paragraph without laughing.

Check out Joes Son's bio on www.imdb.com

I actually didn't mind Quadros at the time to, but I've been going back and getting my hands on the older events and rewatching them. I've gone through Pride 1 - 20 and I am not a fan of Quadros at all anymore. He seemed more interesting in kissing the ass of Bas then he was in the fights.

Mauro started off horrible to, and I couldn't stand the guy, but he has improved very well.

Mighty" Joe Son

Height

5' 4?" (1.64 m)

Trade mark
Front Choke

Trivia
Inventor of the martial art of Joe Son Do.

The first trainer of the legendary Mixed Martial Art's fighter "Kimo".

Lost to Keith Hackney at the Ultimate Fighting Championships 4 on December 16, 1994.

Retired following a defeat to Jukei Nakajima at PRIDE on July 20, 2002.

Failed in his attempt to capture the PRIDE World Fighting Championship losing to Yusuke Iamua on February 22, 2002.

He made his third attempt to capture a world title but lost to Brazil's Joe Moreira at Pankration 2 Championships on April 12, 2002.

It used to say he was married to Kimo.