LOL at Stephen Quadros

"what Ryan Bennett got busted doing, which is posting on here using
multiple fake screen names, they are in FACT cowards and weasels.
Jesus man, now Bennett's on your shit list as well?

Who's next...Bas?

Go hit Sherdog sometime and take a look at how much Shit the kids
are talking about you."

I actually like Ryan, but a fact is a fact. He got busted when a mod
compared ips.
There's a reason why those guys don't post here anymore, at least
under their real names. They were shamed off the place.

As for Sherdog, they can talk all the shit they want, but they know I
don't go there, so it's just a bunch of dopey children squawking with
no one listening. I bet quadros has a dozen names or more over there
:)

"Why is he a dildo?

The initial conflict, as I understand (correct me if I'm wrong), was
between Eddie Bravo and Quadros himself (don't know exactly why).
You had NOTHING to do with it, why would you? The average, logical-
thinking person would wonder what the man must've done on a
"personal" level that gets you as enraged as you do towards him on
these message boards (before you supposedly "busted" him).

Then you can't help but keep wondering, and wondering, and you
finally articulate a reasonable conclusion. Being that Bravo is your
second-hand/BJJ instructor/travelling buddy/illegal substance-abusing
compadre, and being that both YOU and Quadros are/were event
announcers, you use the hate spawned by your best friend and
enviously "exagerate" it to the highest form, so as to ultimately
degrade him and make him seem "inferior" to YOU, and to the work
YOU do with the UFC (in relation to the work he did in Pride). Being the
nutriders that some of our resident members are, they tend to follow
and support the hate, exagerated by the MMA.tv posetrboy and T.V.
superstar, like teenybopping schoolgirls taking orders from their male
idols.

It's so ridiculously obvious, Joe. I could sense envy like a great white
smelling droplets of blood hundreds of yards away, similar to that of
your repeated lash outs at comedians that are, and always will be
comparitavely superior to you (coincidence...?Announcers...Quadros?).
Envy wreaks from your online blogs like a festering drippage of
gangrenous puss on an infected limb. Why lie to yourself?

And who's to say that YOU don't have an alias screenname doing
similar to what he does? Afterall, you can't really trust anybody these
days, ESPECIALLY within the anonymous regions of teh internet.

My "detective" work may say otherwise about you, Joe.

;-)"

Ummm... yeah. Or... Quadros is an annoying dick head that posts shit
under fake names. I'm gonna go with that.
Submissionmaven = Quadros.

Quadros and Bas are friends as well as colleagues and that's why they were such a good broadcast team. Sure SQ occasionally flubbed but what announcer doesn't? Rogan is usually very good but he called one fighter the wrong name three times in the last UFC. During the TUF2 final he was commenting about a guy's snot getting knocked out. This was broadcast to millions live. You guys who think Rogan's balls are monkey bars need to keep in mind no one's perfect.

I don't get the whole wikipedia thing. How do you go about submitting an entry? Why did they accept an entry from Stephen Quadros about Stephen Quadros? If he used a psuedonym, didn't they check it out? Do they run that loose a ship over there?

Someone in Long Beach is 100% correct.

LOL@Submissionmaven.

TTT for Joe speaking his mind, not enough people do.

str8jive - Okay, who here has heard of Wikipedia?Wikipedia.org is a free online encyclopedia that can be edited by anyone. They're pretty rigerous about fact checking but every now and then, somebody will be a little too sly for their editors. For instance:Here is wikipedia's page for Royler Gracie:"Royler Gracie (December 6, 1965-) is a Brazilian mixed martial arts fighter. He is associated with Gracie Humaitá. He has a professional MMA record of 5-3-1 as of September 7, 2005."Not bad. Certainly the facts are correct, albeit not the most in depth look at the man.What does, oh say, Eddie Bravo's say?"Eddie "The Twister" Bravo is most famous for his victories in submission wrestling and his unique style of no-gi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. He is less known for his Mixed Martial Arts commentating, and music composition.In 2005 Eddie released his first martial arts instructional book entitiled "Jiu-Jitsu Unleashed". In it he teaches the basics of his unorthodox submission wrestling style. Joe Rogan of Fear Factor appears in the book as a dem partner with Eddie."Hmmm, not bad. Again, a little brief, but I'm sure that's how it is for everyone in the MMA community, right? Right?Here's Stephen Quadros, and tell me if at the end of reading this that you DON'T think he wrote this:"Of the pioneers in the sport of Mixed Martial Arts, few have been as influential and integral to its development as Stephen Quadros. With a history of martial arts training under the leadership of some of the finest practitioners in their respective disciplines, Quadros has developed profound knowledge and understandings of systems as diverse as Shotokan, Wing Tsun, Thai kickboxing, and submission grappling. Most impressive, however, is his insight into the integration of various disciplines and the importance, function, and range that can be achieved by their fusion. This kind of amalgamated approach is not only applied to Quadros's perspective on the practice of Mixed Martial Arts, but also to his career in and dedication to the sport.Indeed Stephen Quadros is a renaissance man. Besides being a martial arts practitioner he has also made a significant mark in the field of martial arts journalism. During his six year tenure as Editor-In-Chief of the Kickboxing Ring Report, he simultaneously remained prolific in his journalistic endeavors as a contributor to major martial arts publications such as: Inside Kung Fu, Karate/Kung Fu Illustrated, Grappling, and Full Contact Fighter.Later, Quadros became a contributing editor to Black Belt, one of the world's premier martial arts magazines. There he developed his highly regarded and acclaimed monthly column "Fightsport," which not only drew attention to the often controversial and clandestine world of Mixed Martial Arts, but also gave credibility to martial sports through his eloquent insights, journalistic savvy and creativity, lending understanding to the skillfulness and elements of character required of a professional martial artist that are so frequently misrepresented and misunderstood.The success of his "Fightsport" column ultimately led Black Belt Magazine to sponsor Quadros in a new magazine endeavor, entitled Black Belt Presents: FIGHTSPORT, with Stephen Quadros, where he was given control as its Founding Editor. His career in print soon moved into other areas, including his contributions to books like UFC's Ultimate Warriors: The Top Ten, and The Ultimate Martial Arts Q&A Book. He also co-authored Bas Rutten's Big Books of Combat, one of the most highly detailed and thorough analytical publications the sport of Mixed Martial Arts has inspired, written with 3 time King of Pancrase and former UFC heavyweight champion Bas Rutten.Implementing his capacities of MMA erudition, entertainment, and quick-wittedness, Quadros seemed a natural to move his talents to the broadcast medium, where he has made a huge impact on the sport as play-by-play commentator, host, and interviewer on the English language broadcasts of the first 29 PRIDE Fighting Championships events, held in Japan. During his PRIDE residency, Quadros contributed to the events' production values by co-writing and performing introductory comedic skits with color commentator Bas Rutten that blended MMA knowledge, sardonic wit, humorous irony, and slapstick playfulness. Fighter cameos during the skits were well-timed and showcased the personalities of the athletes.These high-profile appearances endeared Quadros to legions of fans worldwide. Quadros earned the apt moniker of "The Fight Professor," a title bestowed unto him by Earnest Hart Jr., a world champion in kickboxing, who shared the commentating with him, during Stephen's first broadcast job ever, K-1 Kings '98. Quadros earned the respect of the fighters with whom he worked and, through his insightful interviewing skills and ability to draw out a fighter's personality, contributed to the development of many of today's MMA stars. Quinton Jackson, among others, has personally testified to Quadros' contributions to his success, calling him the "...best damn interviewer in the business."Quadros's dedication to the excellence and entertainment values of PRIDE's pay-per-view broadcasts helped bolster Pride's growing awareness and success in America. PRIDE saw its gates increase from smaller shows to events that regularly drew tens of thousands of fans, highlighted in 2002's "Shockwave" show, where the attendance was a staggering 91,000. Stephen Quadros was there from the beginning to call the action. PRIDE 25, entitled "Body Blow," was also considered to be one of Dream Stage Entertainment's best productions, and MMA fans routinely comment on the excellence of Quadros's and Rutten's profound depth of knowledge displayed during this broadcast as well as the uncanny chemistry between the two commentators.Most recently, Quadros has been utilizing his talents in the film industry, and has compiled an impressive resume as fight coordinator and fight technical advisor for films including "Exit Wounds," "Cradle 2 The Grave," "The Perfect Sleep" and "Pit Fighter." The fight scenes he coordinates combine the realistic and technical aspects of battle with excitement, uniqueness, and showmanship – all qualities, he believes, that a fighter must possess in order to be successful, whether it be in the MMA world or in the world of filmmaking. His current broadcasting duties frequently take him internationally once again: to England for the "Cage Rage" organization, and nationally for the "World Extreme Cagefighting" organization, where he does color commentary alongside Jeff Blatnick, former UFC broadcaster and Olympic gold medalist in Greco-Roman wrestling."

Nope, never heard of it.
RIP Jeff Blatnick.

Need more details. I never heard of this Rogan vs Quadros squabble.

Wow. Blast from the past. Phone Post 3.0

This was a solid read.. Learned a lot more about Quadros than I had previously cared to know. Phone Post 3.0

war rogan! Phone Post 3.0

Is Quadros still working in the business?

I like his commentary.

Wow!

Glad I clicked on this thread lol Phone Post 3.0

Until Baron Von Beatdown.

Carlton Fist - Until Baron Von Beatdown.
So that was quadros' account? Phone Post 3.0

Ha a Kkm sighting! Phone Post 3.0

Joe Rogan - "LOL, you gullible, nutriding fool. The only reason he's hated as much as he is on here is because the "internet" poster-boy (who coincidently announces as well) for the UFC and host of a nationally acclaimed T.V. show envies his past PrideFC work as announcer. Being the fame-inspried nutriders that some are, their beliefs/views sadly tend to be on par with those of this individual(s).

It's so goddamned obvious.

Quadros was a GREAT announcer."

Actually, the reason why people hate him, is because he's a fucking dildo, and he was busted on here using multiple fake screen names.
He actually even said to Eddie Bravo that he did exactly that when they were working at Pride together, and suggested that Eddie do the same, and how great it is for swaying opinion.
He used to post here 50 times a day under his real name until he was exposed, and he never posted here under his real name again afterwards.
He was exposed, and he is a fucking tool.

And LOL at anyone being jealous of that fucking monkey. He was fired from Pride for a reason, because he's a douche bag and the japanese got tired of his shit.
He wasn't horrible as an announcer, but he certainly wasn't exceptional in any way either.

No reason to be shitty a'ight.

lol  Quadros always gave me the fucking creeps.  Everything about the guy reminded me of a child molester.

MMA Playwright - Is Quadros still working in the business?

Yes but he works in many businesses.

He brought us this incredible Indian slap boxing video https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152328809416444 .

Here's his IMDB page. He's booked until 2016 http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0702749/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1 .

Here's his site http://stephenquadros.com/ to show it's official.

If you join this site you will make money with him https://www.tsu.co/StephenQuadros .

FaceBook him https://www.facebook.com/ProfessorQuadros .

Tweet him https://twitter.com/StephenQuadros .

Have sex with him http://lemonparty.org

He does work for Glory and I feel like I saw him on AXS TV but can't confirm that last part.