LOL at this boomer’s racism rant!

2 Likes

Shut up you old fart!

2 Likes

In

1 Like

Says what happened to George Floyd is horrible, wants it to happen to more people. Nice.

2 Likes

1 Like

Dragunov - 

Says what happened to George Floyd is horrible, wants it to happen to more people. Nice.

"If I can push a button that prevents the death of one black person and it kills ALL black people through a pandemic, I'll do it!" 

#WokeAF 

4 Likes

He must have escaped from the old folks home. Poor old fella is too woke to be awake.

1 Like

AngryGerbil - 

He must have escaped from the old folks home. Poor old fella is too woke to be awake.

#notallheroeswearcapes

2 Likes

STFU you old senile Kook

1 Like

DaveFu -
Dragunov - 

"If I can push a button that prevents the death of one black person and it kills ALL black people through a pandemic, I'll do it!" 

#WokeAF 

Lol that was hilarious , basically saying let’s just kill everyone 

knockoutfighter - 
DaveFu -
Dragunov - 

#WokeAF 

Lol that was hilarious , basically saying let’s just kill everyone 

Ive beginning to think Ive been framing my "everyone sucks" argument the wrong way. 

1 Like

Lol@the total cuck filming that

2 Likes

I'm probably his age, please shoot me if i go off the rails like that. Get him into a home quick.

1 Like

ttt

4 later