LOL at TUF team kicking trees!

WTF is this kickboxer? Will they spar with broken glass on their hands.

I guess Ken was to busy doing laps to help them.

Ken had to buy more steak and chicken for his students. Steak and chicken are obviously far more improtant than having a submissions expert/training. Priorities gentlemen, priorities.

Perhaps it's to test their motivation, to see if they'll train even if their coach isn't there

DROC

'WTF is this kickboxer? Will they spar with broken glass on their hands.'

I don't care what you think,
I could kill you if you blink,
No contenders left when I'm done.
Doesn't matter where I'm go-ing,
You know what they say about me!
Everybody loves a winner!
Everyone can see that I am! (doodalooooo!)
Everybody follows the leader, yeah,
Cruising down the streets of Siam!

Don't make me quote Fight For Love, dude. All those Stan Bush songs from the early Van Damme movies rock.

Geese Jones

Tom-Po...rape...me. sobs

I couldn't figure out why they didn't just go to the gym without Ken. Would they be denied entrance or something? wtf

"I couldn't figure out why they didn't just go to the gym without Ken. Would they be denied entrance or something? wtf "

I thought the same thing, but what do I know? I guess the producers thought it would make for good TV.

I thought the preview said Ken was a noshow for practice so those guys started improvising.

why not improvise at the gym

"why not improvise at the gym "

Good Question.

my humble guess is that once Kenneth was a no show, the producers saw an opportunity for good television and told the guys they couldn't go to the gym without Ken.

Producers probably figured they'd either bad mouth Ken or do something silly (such as kicking trees)

Ken NO SHOW is bad bad bad coaching. He better have a family emergency.

In some weird way I could see this being some stupid "test" that Ken is putting them through (as mentioned earlier). Still...it's stupid.

Crump's...I was thinking that also. Kinda like u guys disrespected my coaching the last 2 fights...hence coach yourself this time...

"why not improvise at the gym"

Maybe because there was no one there to pick them up?? What, are they going to walk to the gym? Remember, we been told the house has no TV, computer, books.... and probably no phone....

Yeah it's gotta be either Ken is 'teaching them a lesson' for losing 2 fights in a row, or they have car trouble, which would also explain why the fighters couldn't go to the gym.

On a side note, this episode will also include each fighter taking turns with the blindfold, except unlike in Bloodsport, the tea spills everywhere, and the karate chop isn't blocked.

This will prove that Ken's car trouble was Tito's master plan all along, as Ken's fighters will effectively eliminate each other through a series of embarrassing, yet good for tv!!!, backyard training accidents.

Geese Jones

lol