LOL at UFC 71

Asides from Quinton/Chuck II.....just take a look at the rest of this card......IMO, this ppv should be $14.95

And Dana, if you think only ONE ppv type fight will sell a butt load of ppvs, buddy you are in a fantasy world.

Hate to admit it, but that card is pretty bad.

Burkman/Karo will be the fight of the night.

Lets just wait and see what the numbers are then.....

It looks terrible on paper but I think some of the match ups will be great fights but honestly it's like a free card with a ppv main event

The card is TERRIBLE......

Maybe these "new MMA fans" will be stupid enough to buy those types of PPV events.

Dana could do much, much better being in the position that he's now in. I'd just like to know why he (and the Fertita Bros) wanted Pride (and all their fighters) if they have no damn clue what to do with'em.

By years end, theres no reason why they should not put SUPER cards together........Instead I bet Dana will be putting Gabe in a headliner and selling the PPV for $59.95......

UFC will be good after 72. UFC 73 looks to be the best card UFC has had in a long time.

OMG! Din is on the pre-lim bouts, and Leben makes the main card?!?!? If not for Chuck vs. Quinton, I wouldn't buy this crap card!

He has access to all of the PRIDE fighters, yet won't use any of them?! WTF?!?

We USED to have PRIDE as an alternative, but now....

LOL@ me thinking Zuffa buying PRIDE was a good thing :/

Guys , if you dont purchase the PPV in mass , they will get the point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes the cards that look worst on paper are the best and sometimes its the other way around, for ufc 70 looked awesome on paper and turned out to be not so awesome.

"And Dana, if you think only ONE ppv type fight will sell a butt load of ppvs, buddy you are in a fantasy world"

See Chuck vs. Tito #2.  The undercard was Jardine/Griffin (Jardine is also on this card) Leben/McDonald (Leben is also on this card) Pe de Pano/Arlovski, Schaffer/Bisping.

That was the top selling PPV last year and I think that this card is much better.

Chuck/Rampage is way more competitive than Tito/Chuck

Karo/Burkman is going to be a great fight.

Leben/Starnes will probably be competitive.  Besides the Silva fight, Leben has done well and fought hard win or lose.

I don't know how Salaverry/Martin can be a bad fight.  I don't think Martin will allow Salaverry to repeat his UFN performance.

And aren't all boxing PPV's pretty much just sold on one fight with nobody knowing who is on the undercard at all??

"They don't "have access" to all the Pride fighters for the UFC. They still want to have Pride so they aren't just going to bring all the talent over and fold up shop there."

Um, ok... A lightweight GP SOMETIME in the future!

I'm sure all of the top PRIDE fighters will LOVE to wait 'till Oct. to fight in PRIDE!

"And Dana, if you think only ONE ppv type fight will sell a butt load of ppvs, buddy you are in a fantasy world."

Because as you can see, the Oscar v Mayweather fight has many many undercard fights that everyone is also paying to see.

Get real. Expecting constant top notch undercards is naive and ignorant.

The card is solid.

I would pay for the Karo/Burkman fight alone, it's gonna steal the show.

The Terry Martin is fighting Ivan, who is slick as sh*t.

There's a couple of really good, exciting fights on here.

Plus I'm going, so I don't have a choice :)

"By years end, theres no reason why they should not put SUPER cards together........Instead I bet Dana will be putting Gabe in a headliner and selling the PPV for $59.95......"

Please, shut the fuck up you whiny, petulant, little bitch. It;s obvious you're getting all hot and bothered thinking that Dana White just might read your post and what, cry a little? Even give a fuck?

You might as well add, "I know you're reading this Mr. White. From my parents basement in New Jersey I strike at thee!"

Good card IMO. Only the Leben fight sucks.

It's not that bad.

It'll be nice to see Ivan put Martin out.

Then like someone said...Burkman/Karo is gonna rock.

Top it off with Rampage stealing the belt!!!!

alot of good matchups.. a chance for up and comers to show their shit..Martin/ saleverry i bet will be the knockout of the night. martin by "billie jean" ko

chuck/rampage and karo/burkman (more for karo. burkman doesn't do a thing for me) are the only fights I'll be looking forward to

not enough to make me buy the ppv

The days of stacked cards are gone. MMA is too big now. You're paying for the main event. This is one drawback to mma being mainstream.