LOL at zuffa giving Mayhem a wrassler right out of

the box.  I hope this isnt a rag doll festival with Mayhem getting frequent flyer points.

LOL at anyone thinking Mayhem will actually have an effect on the 185 division.

Mayhem has a good scramble once the fight hits the ground. He also has subs. Mayhem will have some good fights in the UFC. I guarantee it. Phone Post

nah just Trigg.  I'm kidding.

Not all cans but all welter weights besides jacare. Phone Post

Clipsburgh - 
Gullivers Travels - LOL at anyone thinking Mayhem will actually have an effect on the 185 division.

I know right?

I mean look at the huge list of scrubs that he lost to in the past 8 years.

Jake Shields
Jacare Souza
Frank Trigg
Georges St. Pierre

Every single one of them cans.

LOL yet you fail to mention any guys he's beaten that would have him even close to being ranked. Lawler 5 years ago? Kennedy 4 years ago? who else

MTV man is getting shut down.....

simpson will easily take mayhem down and he should be able to avoid any submission mayhem attempts. mayhem isn't exactly a world class striker so simpson will be able to hold his own, he also has some power so mayhem better be careful if he wants to strike with simpson. think the UFC made this fight so mayhem (a ex strikeforce fighter) loses and looks bad.

People Like Snatch Get Slapped - Not everyone in the UFC is expected to be champ tomorrow...fuckin retards.

WRONG. The only fighters allowed to ever fight in MMA are those who will be champions. Everybody else is just wasting space - who actually enjoys watching fights?

Joking aside, I don't think anybody expects Mayhem to win any titles or anything but it doesn't mean that he isn't a top level fighter who is fascinating to watch.

word on the Arizona streets is Simpson walking in to this.

Tom Lawlor would have been a way more exciting fight

Would have loved Stann vs Mayhem... Phone Post

I don't know what some of you are talking about how you guys are not excited to the see the master of the monkey roll is beyond me! Phone Post

i thought strikeforce guys were going to fight in just strikeforce events?

If anyone thinks that a prime Trigg was a "can", their opinion on MMA is discredited entirely. Ridiculous. Phone Post

no offense to mayhem but if he doesnt win this fight he really needs to evaluate his career choice.

dcvillain - no offense to mayhem but if he doesnt win this fight he really needs to evaluate his career choice.

Um why is that?

Aaron Simpson is an animal and wouldnt be surprised if this is a tight line in Vegas. I think this is a fairly even fight overall.

LOL I actually thought BLAF and JS were gonna try and milk some cash from Mayhem.

Nah they're just gonna let him get wrasslefucked instead.

why? because mayhem has all the tools to beat simpson and if he doesnt he should really consider doing something else. He has been in this game to long not to have an answer from the bottom or better counter wrestling (sprawl and brawl). Granted simpson is an animal but he is not unbeatable.