LOL @ Ben Askren

Talked all that shit for so long and now not a single major MMA promotion has any interest in signing you at any price...............welcome to the club buddy.

In

This is not good natured. Phone Post 3.0

McCorkle and Askren vs Pudz and Sapp, tag team match.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Sub! And yea doesn't look like he will be laying on gsp at all let alone has long as he pleases Phone Post 3.0

Thesteelshart_MMA - Sean McCorkle where are you training now? Phone Post 3.0

Lol! Me train? Get the hell out of here

Maybe he can enter some grappling tournaments. Not like he fights anyway. Phone Post 3.0

Dude was talking shit to Josh Barnett.. Is there a living soul that doesn't believe Josh would tear Ben's dick right off and feed it to him? Askren is a moran. Phone Post 3.0

It's kind of sad really. This is a sport, and he's one of the best out there. It shouldn't really matter how exciting his fights are. He's even finished his last two fights. I'm surprised Bellator didn't keep him around.

Brice W - It's kind of sad really. This is a sport, and he's one of the best out there. It shouldn't really matter how exciting his fights are. He's even finished his last two fights. I'm surprised Bellator didn't keep him around.
I really would have like to see him in the UFC. So much for trying to acquire the best fighters. Hopefully he is successful and they sign him sooner then later. Phone Post 3.0

Brice W - It's kind of sad really. This is a sport, and he's one of the best out there. It shouldn't really matter how exciting his fights are. He's even finished his last two fights. I'm surprised Bellator didn't keep him around.

I thought this was about me at first

By the way, did not one single person catch the irony that I also talked all that shit and not a single major MMA promotion has any interest in me? The UG always delivers if your order is absolute stupidity

Sean McCorkle - By the way, did not one single person catch the irony that I also talked all that shit and not a single major MMA promotion has any interest in me? The UG always delivers if your order is absolute stupidity

Yeah buddy that was pretty obvious, especially with the "welcome to the club" line.

Settle down.

UGCTT_SidRival - Dude was talking shit to Josh Barnett.. Is there a living soul that doesn't believe Josh would tear Ben's dick right off and feed it to him? Askren is a moran. Phone Post 3.0

Barnett got the CAL put on him TWICE?!

Am i the only one thst thinks ufc and ben are negotiating but dana says not to avoid stirring sjit up ... Or ... Making sure ben dont ask for too much and come in the ufc for less than anderson money? Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B -
UGCTT_SidRival - Dude was talking shit to Josh Barnett.. Is there a living soul that doesn't believe Josh would tear Ben's dick right off and feed it to him? Askren is a moran. Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B -

What's that mean? Phone Post 3.0

Anyone heard of a can called Brian heden? Phone Post 3.0

Sean McCorkle - By the way, did not one single person catch the irony that I also talked all that shit and not a single major MMA promotion has any interest in me? The UG always delivers if your order is absolute stupidity
But were you ever top ten? I think that's the key difference here. Phone Post 3.0

ShoreBreaker420 - 
Non N00B -

What's that mean? Phone Post 3.0

How dare you.