LOL @ Ben Askren

Sean McCorkle - By the way, did not one single person catch the irony that I also talked all that shit and not a single major MMA promotion has any interest in me? The UG always delivers if your order is absolute stupidity

The UG is schizophrenic.

When you spell it our for them, they get pissed.

If you're sarcastic, they dont always get it.

Stop acting like a noob.

:-P

McCorckle Vs Askren at MW. Do it Dana! Phone Post 3.0

WSoF has shown interest already. Phone Post 3.0

I think this all an elaborate ploy by Bellator. Let Ben infiltrate the Zuffa machine, beat its champion, then say some shit like he is going back to Bellator for some real competition. Dana is not gonna fall for it. Any contract they offer Ben is not gonna be what he is looking for. Phone Post 3.0

If I ever need to launder money, I'm starting an MMA promotion and signing McCorkle vs Kimbo Slice

Non N00B - 
UGCTT_SidRival - Dude was talking shit to Josh Barnett.. Is there a living soul that doesn't believe Josh would tear Ben's dick right off and feed it to him? Askren is a moran. Phone Post 3.0

Barnett got the CAL put on him TWICE?!

This literally made me LOL

RockTheVote - 

FRAT - McCorkle signs in and posts humorous comment that involves tongue-in-cheek self-bashing.

UG retards cant accept a joke and pile on, even though McCorkle being here gives them all little boners.

Totally unrelated question - Why aren't more fighters on here?

This guy gets it

One dude has beaten Hunto and was in the UFC, other dude is begging to be in the UFC. Show some fucking respect Phone Post 3.0

Why are you all so dickish to Sean?

What did he ever do to you but entertain?

Assholes. Phone Post 3.0

Toquinho - Am i the only one thst thinks ufc and ben are negotiating but dana says not to avoid stirring sjit up ... Or ... Making sure ben dont ask for too much and come in the ufc for less than anderson money? Phone Post 3.0
they probably aren't negotiating yet, but will be soon. Dana is just driving the price down. He knows Askren is desperate and has nowhere else to go. He's adding to the desperation so he'll take a lowball offer. Phone Post 3.0

Mccorkle vs tyson fury, make it happen Phone Post 3.0

FWIW Askren would most likely beat McCorkle.

I'd like to see him in the show shrugs

UGCTT_SidRival - Dude was talking shit to Josh Barnett.. Is there a living soul that doesn't believe Josh would tear Ben's dick right off and feed it to him? Askren is a moran. Phone Post 3.0
More fighters should talk crap about ped userd Phone Post 3.0

is it possible that business man is talking down to get what he wants for less?

Dana says how much he wants Ben, prices goes up. He talks down, he might get the fighter for less. This is a business

lol at mma,f ing kid cant get a job

Sean McCorkle -
Brice W - It's kind of sad really. This is a sport, and he's one of the best out there. It shouldn't really matter how exciting his fights are. He's even finished his last two fights. I'm surprised Bellator didn't keep him around.

I thought this was about me at first
lol Phone Post 3.0

Class is starting children please settle down Phone Post 3.0

nobones - 
Sean McCorkle - Talked all that shit for so long and now not a single major MMA promotion has any interest in signing you at any price...............welcome to the club buddy.

Askren is in the middle of a stupid game that Bellator is playing.  Of course people want him he isn't even that expensive.  Bellator just doesn't really want to let him go.  They say they do but they will pull the same bullshit they pulled with Eddie Alvarez.  They will wait until Askren accepts an offer and then will argue they can match unless the other promotion tries to overpay like UFC did to get Hector Lombard.  

UFC isn't going to get fooled twice.  Best suggestion would be for Askren to wait out the matching period.

Umm....Bellator flat out released him?