LOL Bigfoot vs Frank Mir

So they just announce Bigfoot vs Frank Mir on UFC tonight. Am I the only one that thinks Bigfoot is going to destroy him and retire Mir? Mir lost like 4 in a row they should of out him against Rosholt or Mitrione. Phone Post 3.0

pretty good fight. winner stays relevant in the top 10. Mir could get the upset because he's fighting TRT-less bigfoot

xsrg95 - pretty good fight. winner stays relevant in the top 10. Mir could get the upset because he's fighting TRT-less bigfoot
Really ? You think it a good fight ? I just think Bigfoot is going to beat Mir up worst then Fedor. Is Mir even in the top 10 anymore? Phone Post 3.0

I worry for Mir's long term health. He's taken a lot of damage the last few years Phone Post 3.0

We all thought Bigfoot would decapitate Arvloski

Mir via "Pacquiao punch". Phone Post 3.0

The only fight that would be interesting is Mir/Gonzaga. I'm surprised that fight was never made

Paquet90 - 
xsrg95 - pretty good fight. winner stays relevant in the top 10. Mir could get the upset because he's fighting TRT-less bigfoot
Really ? You think it a good fight ? I just think Bigfoot is going to beat Mir up worst then Fedor. Is Mir even in the top 10 anymore? Phone Post 3.0

Mur will be TRT'less too.

bigfoots 2-4-1 in his last 7 fights hes not exactly on a roll or anything

These guys seem like their on the same level right now. It's the right match making move Phone Post 3.0

Surprised they didn't do big country vs big foot Phone Post 3.0

I'd only give a slight edge to Bigfoot. They're both jiu-jitsu guys with limited takedowns. If it goes to decision then I think Silva will get his hand raised. If there's a finish, I think it'll be Mir with the win Phone Post 3.0

I never understood why Mir hadn't developed a killer takedown over all theses years Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - I never understood why Mir hadn't developed a killer takedown over all theses years Phone Post 3.0
I think it honestly might be the fact that take downs take a ton of physical power and technique and with how long he's fighting I'm sure his body is breaking down on him to a point where it might not be physical possible for him to shoot a decent or effective take down? Just a thought Phone Post 3.0

To be fair in regards to the trt-less bigfoot, so is mir, he has been on trt as well Phone Post 3.0

Mir is a bright guy who has had a great career hopefully, he retires while his mind is still intact.

I like it. Bigfoot isn't super fast...should be competitive. Phone Post 3.0

mir all day long

What event? Phone Post 3.0

Bigfoot by whatever he wants...

I want bigfoot vs lesnar so bad it hurts Phone Post 3.0