LOL BROCK GETTING KO'ED COLD!!!

Feeding him to JDS? LOL LOL LOL

GOOD NIGHT BROCK

Nelson has a better chin than Brock but I could see Brock getting the takedown early and pounding out a victory Phone Post

The only people who have posed a major problem to Brock are good wrestlers with good striking. JDS has great striking with little wrestling. I think that it is a pretty even fight. If it is kept standing JDS wins if it goes to the ground Brock wins. That's my two sense.

Brock will take JDS down believe thst Phone Post

Brocks going to lose. He cant take a punch but hes supposed to survive one of the nastiest strikers in the game? Phone Post

This fight is going to turn into a nightmare for Brock.

Back to back losses.

Brock really needs to utilise the F5 again

Phyliss Lees Boy Toy - 
RyannVonDoom - 
EPGScott - Brock takes him down in less then 1 minute.
Also JDS didn't KO Nelson, how is he going to KO Brock?
Pretty easy since Brock doesn't like to get hit. 

As opposed to every other fighter who just LOVES to get hit, huh?

It's hysterical, when you're not running around here crying about other people "fighter bashing" other fighters, you're obsessively bashing every fighter you don't like. We get it. Brock manhandled Heath Herring, and Heath accepted your friend request on Facebook, so now you hate Lesnar, and have to play White Knight, to impress Heath with your undying loyalty. Very sweet!!

Hey, just for heck of it, let's play this little game called fill in the blank. If you say Brock is scared of getting hit, on the day he agreed to fight the guy who is by far the best, most dangerous puncher in the entire division....then Herring refusing to even get back in the cage and fight again after a clumsy Brock Lesnar, in his 3rd ever fight, caved his face in with one punch within 10 seconds of the first round is ___________........

When was the last time you saw a number 1 ranked fighter running away and curl in a foetus?

There are 2 good things about this fight:

- Lesnars heart will be tested, can he bounce back from the beating that Cain gave him?

- JDS' takedown defense & ground-game will probably be tested.

Brock will win.

You will never see Lesnar on his feet for longer than 10 seconds ever again. He's gonna revert to wrestler and G&P mode and will be unstoppable.

not excited for the TUF season, but this is a good fight. JDS is a question mark vs a big wrestler. It's really a good push to see if JDS is truely a top figher. But if Lesner wins, kinda puts a uninteresting main event up. Don't think we need a lesner vs cain part 2 let. Lesner has a lot to prove before he is ready for a rematch.

The TUF season isn't going to be very good from a coaches stand point. I don't see any extremely interesting things coming from the lesner camp. JDS side might have some good stuff.

Lesanr's getting KO'ed huh? Just like how Carwin and Cain KO'ed him? He took the best they both had, and stayed conscious through it all. Brock's chin is granite, he just needs to get used to the idea of getting hit. Phone Post

Hate to break it to the crowd that only remember's people's last fight, but this is going to look more like Lesnar-Herring than anything else.

RIP Brock

The Velasquez fight could have been a wake up call for Brock. For sure he's not going to come rushing JDS. Brock is going to be shooting for takedowns. The outcome of the fight will depend on JDS's takedown defense. I think JDS will be able to stuff Brock's takedowns. Phone Post

I did not expect this match-up at all. Seems there were many other good choices for coaches, but maybe the actual fighters on the show will make it interesting.

I will be betting On Brock

AllAmericanBoxing - The only people who have posed a major problem to Brock are good wrestlers with good striking. JDS has great striking with little wrestling. I think that it is a pretty even fight. If it is kept standing JDS wins if it goes to the ground Brock wins. That's my two sense.

Which striker did Brock fight to lead you to believe this?

Brock hasn't fought a good striker yet. Certainly not a striker the caliber of JDS.

So many haters and LOL at this thread. Brock might not like to get hit but I'm just curious how many times the TS has seen him get KO'd?

"Brocks going to lose. He cant take a punch but hes supposed to survive one of the nastiest strikers in the game?"

He's proven that he can take a lot of punches from the hardest hitters. He doesn't go out in 1, 2 or 10 shots. His chin is great. It's just that he totally loses it in general and quits.