lol @ Conor's wikipedia page

Gartlin -

Everyone on this thread is fat and defective. 

LOL you're fat and defective!!!!

Oh fuck...

Malvert the Janitor -
Anime Frog Jr -
RKing85 -
ridge hand - 
Anime Frog Jr - 
RKing85 -

Yep.

trying to hard to get us to look at what he did.

lo cool conspiracy theory bro, I am not fat enough nor am I OCD enough to be a wikipedia editor, but you can check the history and see the user that did it, that is unless you are a dumbfuck mouth-breathing meathead who doesn't know how wikipedia works.

Oh schnapp! Animal Frog Jar just ejected a hawt, streaming turd right into RKing85’s mouf!! How humiliating for RKing85!!!

Just proves he was the one who did the edit and is upset nobody is impressed.

lol it doesn’t prove anything. I can tell you’ll never be a detective.

You did it 

Clearly. 

OP brings 2011 trolling tech to a 2018 og thread, goes down faster than a hooker at a shriners convention.

And OP was never seen again.

Anime Frog Jr -
RKing85 -

Yep.

lo cool conspiracy theory bro, I am not fat enough nor am I OCD enough to be a wikipedia editor, but you can check the history and see the user that did it, that is unless you are a dumbfuck mouth-breathing meathead who doesn't know how wikipedia works.

Ok cool, does it list the editing user’s UG screen name?

Osbot -
Gartlin -

Everyone on this thread is fat and defective. 

LOL you're fat and defective!!!!

Oh fuck...

Shit. 

youarewhatiswrong - 
Anime Frog Jr -
RKing85 -

Yep.

Ok cool, does it list the editing user’s UG screen name?

LOL.

RenatoCocopreta - OP brings 2011 trolling tech to a 2018 og thread, goes down faster than a hooker at a shriners convention.

More info on this please.

RKing85 -

And OP was never seen again.

I don't waste my time with losers. I suppose you retards were hoping I would spaz out trying to somehow prove to you I didn't do it. Instead I'm just going to tell you to fuck off and move on.

What was the edit?

InTheClosetCucumberBoy -

What was the edit?

his win/loss record in the archived link

http://archive.is/tpS0f

Yup. You did it. 

Every time OP comes in and tries to act like he doesn’t care, it becomes more and more obvious how upset he is people didn’t care about his wiki edit.

RKing85 -

Every time OP comes in and tries to act like he doesn’t care, it becomes more and more obvious how upset he is people didn’t care about his wiki edit.

*yawn*

This was stupid and only a homo would do something so stupid and gay 

It’s okay man. Just say your edit wasn’t funny and we will all move on.

we? do you have a mouse up your asshole?