LOL, cops use horses in arrest--bad optics

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/139696

This is a stupid controversy, IMO. How else are you supposed to arrest someone on horseback? Tie them up and sling them over the saddlebags?

1 Like

My guess is they've done that to a white person too, and no one minded. Nor did it go viral

Homeless, family hasn't talked to him in years, but now they're back with an attorney. Lol

This technique has reunited a family with someone they were obviously desperately looking for for YEARS!

2 Likes

What's the problem here?

Yeah it is dumb that it is controversial. But they also could have just waited for a car. Bicycle cops don't do this, do they? What are you going to walk them all the way to the station?

Altofsky - 

What's the problem here?

It's racist, obviously

Naggers gonna nag.

I have no idea why seeing that is this funny to me. Great find! 

crazy AF homeless guy, family hasnt seen in years

repeat trespasser

but pic is mean

:(

i can see that pic triggering people.  they had a staging area 2 blocks were they call for transport.  instead they could of just called for transport once he was secured.

vincan469 - 

i can see that pic triggering people.  they had a staging area 2 blocks were they call for transport.  instead they could of just called for transport once he was secured.

Makes sense.

America is over this outrage bullshit. It never ends, only escalates, enough is enough. Racism complaints have been overused and will not be considered for at least 15-20 years.

that is so obviously going to cause you such a headache, might as well find a different way to transport him, somehow without visually reinacting a scene from the fucking slave era. 

or if you are comfortable with the headache, crack on son, might meet some nice journalists.

RenatoCocopreta - America is over this outrage bullshit. It never ends, only escalates, enough is enough. Racism complaints have been overused and will not be considered for at least 15-20 years.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf effect. We've heard the fake outrage so long it's pretty much greeted with an eye roll now.

Fake Pie - Yeah it is dumb that it is controversial. But they also could have just waited for a car. Bicycle cops don't do this, do they? What are you going to walk them all the way to the station?

They ride on the handlebars. 

Whether people think it's right or wrong, it's just a bad look. Wait for a car.

NOPD does this during Madrid Gras.  It's amazing to watch.

Catch and welease

mestregruber -

This is a stupid controversy, IMO. How else are you supposed to arrest someone on horseback? Tie them up and sling them over the saddlebags?

Yes that's how Arthur Morgan does it.