LOL @ Diaz fans.

Feels good man, feels good. Bendo is the fucking man. He'd wipe the floor with Nick too. That toothpick he chews on represents nick and nate.

MMApostle - Feels good man, feels good. Bendo is the fucking man. He'd wipe the floor with Nick too. That toothpick he chews on represents nick and nate.

Beep ? Phone Post

crying like a bitch

Ludelow - crying like a bitch

Who ? Phone Post

Diaz: "Throwing my hands up like a douche, that'll teach this motha fucka"

Get's dropped

MMApostle - Diaz: "Throwing my hands up like a douche, that'll teach this motha fucka"

**Get's dropped**

Oh yeah! Phone Post

JakodaRay - 
AlexanderTheGOAT - 

Nothing Bendo did broke Diaz. It was almost as if nothing was proven by this fight. Bendo was better but could put him away. Phone Post

Nothing was proven? What was proven was that Bendo is better than Diaz in every aspect of MMA. And not just better by a little, but by a huge biblical margin.

This was probably the most one sided title fight since GSP vs Fitch.

Nice touch adding biblical in there. 

ben wooped him and i am no diaz fan, but his previous great fights were not erased.

3 great fighters looked like they didnt belong in the octagon tonight

He wouldnt beat Nick.. Phone Post

FinestScotch - 

I like how the anti-Diaz fans are always the first to act childish.

No, usually it's the Diaz brothers that are the first to act childish.

Wow, the trolls are out in full force tonight. I love it when fat ass trolls talk shit over the net about nate and other fighters as well, who put it all on the line and never quit, even when taking a beating.

Does that make you guys feel better about your pathetic lives???

FinestScotch -

I like how the anti-Diaz fans are always the first to act childish.

Yeah, this is the type a shit that you say at a party and everyone knows you're a marc ass buster. Phone Post

AlexanderTheGOAT - 

Nothing Bendo did broke Diaz. It was almost as if nothing was proven by this fight. Bendo was better but could put him away. Phone Post

Bendo whupped his ass dude. Nate did nothing and was completely owned man vs boy style. That's pretty "broke" if you ask me. Bendo looked as fresh in the fifth as he did in the 1st.

Good thing I'm just a fan and didn't actually lose a fight myself so my life goes on as is.

Fuck the Diaz Bros and fuck Cesar Gracie Academy!!

Stretch Armbar - 
DAVID H - Wow, the trolls are out in full force tonight. I love it when fat ass trolls talk shit over the net about nate and other fighters as well, who put it all on the line and never quit, even when taking a beating.

It'll be ok, little fella. Phone Post

What will be ok??? I just it's very childish to talk shit about a guy who just took a beating for 5 rounds and never quit. Especially from ones hiding over the net.

GSP is gonna spank Nick the same way.

Whats Ben's are code?

I'm a huge diaz fan, henderson had a great game plan. he just mauled nate didn't let him set nothing up. Congrats to Ben!!!! Phone Post

DAVID H - Wow, the trolls are out in full force tonight. I love it when fat ass trolls talk shit over the net about nate and other fighters as well, who put it all on the line and never quit, even when taking a beating.

This Phone Post