LOL Did I almost blow myself up?

I came home from work smelling sometbing in my kitchen. A slight smell. Thought it was chicken left in the sink or something. I run water for about 5 minutes, still smell it. Smell my trash, nothing. Searching all over in my cupboards, microwave. .. nothing.

LOL So I go over and light a candle by the smell LOL. Smoke a bowl while I clean a few dishes and make a chicken salad. Still smell it.

Sit down to eat, start reallllly smelling it. Now I'm almost dizzy and then I look at the burner LOL. My gas was on. I'm assuming all day. I fucking lit a candle with a qtip and a lighter next to the stove to get rid of the smell LOL, walking around sparking a lighter looking for it hahahhaah.

I almost got ugly! Phone Post 3.0

Lol I can imagine you on fire Phone Post 3.0

LOL no way! LOL

RefriedJinx - Lol I can imagine you on fire Phone Post 3.0

LMAO!!!!

Yep, coulda blowed yourself up or gas chambered yourself overnight. Phone Post 3.0

Why did you light a candle or even own candles - are you gay? Phone Post 3.0

beatbum - Why did you light a candle or even own candles - are you gay? Phone Post 3.0
Candles are dope. Up your game! Phone Post 3.0

I assume the candle was scented. Phone Post 3.0

You really like your chicken.

ferox - I assume the candle was scented. Phone Post 3.0
Shiloh has only the finest of scented candles. Phone Post 3.0

"Soon"

Shiloh - 
beatbum - Why did you light a candle or even own candles - are you gay? Phone Post 3.0

Flower scent?

did you almost blow yourself up? yes. but we've all been there.

scented? were they made by acme and did you hear a road runner close by??

mongo54 -
Shiloh - 

Flower scent?
Cape Cod Candle Co. Or Partylite. One of the many MLM things my ex went through, but I got hooked on those things. No flowery shit. Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait for the " did I almost blow myself" spin.

DosAnjos#1fan - Can't wait for the " did I almost blow myself" spin.

That's what I thought this one said

GCatMMA - 
DosAnjos#1fan - Can't wait for the " did I almost blow myself" spin.

That's what I thought this one said

Apparently we clicked on to this thread for the same reason.

Odd you didn't immediately know what that smell was. So distinct and I could never imagine confusing it with chicken...

Either way glad you're not dead. Phone Post 3.0