LOL, Fedor cant even beat a 40yr MW

Fedor couldnt even do what the Jake Shields did... he couldnt beat a 40 yr middleweight.

When BJ, the greatest LW of all time lost 2 in row did he fight a guy from 2 weight classes beneath him like a miguel torres?

No, he went up in weight and fought the 2nd best WW to a fucking draw.

That's greatness you fucking morons... Not some protected farce like Fedor.

dan henderson > fedor

MMALOGIC - Fedor couldnt even do what the Jake Shields did... he couldnt beat a 40 yr middleweight.

When BJ, the greatest LW of all time lost 2 in row did he fight a guy from 2 weight classes beneath him like a miguel torres?

No, he went up in weight and fought the 2nd best WW to a fucking draw.

That's greatness you fucking morons... Not some protected farce like Fedor.
BJ and Fedor are the 2 greatest fighters of all time.

Kudos to Fedor and BJ - the 2 guys who managed to be pretty dominant for a long time in a league full of roiders and TRT junkies...

I was under the impression that Hendo was the Strikeforce light heavyweight champion.  My bad...

GTFO troll.

I don't hate Fedor at all, but it's cool that his management of disgusting crooks and liars is fucked and his annoying sycophants have to eat this one.

Many others have struggled too, shame on them all..

Fedor's legacy hs been tarnishing for years. Here's another nail in the coffin.

Fedor is a farce?

Jezuz some of you people are fucking idiots.

Out of curiosity, why does everyone speculate openly that other Pride fighters who mysteriously lost their speed, power, mojo, and a deal of muscle as soon as they fought in the U.S., like Crocop and Wand, were roiding like crazy in Pride, but no one speculates about Fedor? He had a noticeably more powerful physique in Pride (beeeeep) and all you guys are swearing up and down you've been noticing him getting slower and weaker in his last several fights. But I can't say I've ever seen anyone even hint at a glimmer of a suspicion.

Is it because Russian athletic programs are notoriously anti-PEDs?

No LHW who weighs in at 207 for a HW fight can be called "yolked".

UltraMagnus - 
Wiggy - Fedor is a farce?

And this is the reason why i'm leaving this site....

Not many true MMA fans on this site no more....

Just Zuffa Zombies....

We will be very sorry to see you go.

I dont like this thread as it washes over how much of a tough motherfucker Hendo is.

Big Hendo fan, but much respect to Fedor.

BTW, I'm pretty sure both Hendo and Fedor would slaughter Shields at 205+ if shields wanted to pack on the pounds. So saying Fedor couldn't do what shields did is a pretty lame comment.

Hendo was moving up one weight class.  He's the current light heavy weight champ of Strikeforce ya see.

Fedor was the only MMA fighter who was managed like a boxer... the only MMA fighter who's management had unprecedented control over who he did and didnt fight.

After losing to 2 hand picked opponents at HW, he then fights a 40 year old MW and gets knocked the fuck out.

UltraMagnus - 
Wiggy - Fedor is a farce?

And this is the reason why i'm leaving this site....

Not many true MMA fans on this site no more....

Just Zuffa Zombies....

mo your leaving becauuse u loss a bet SEMTEX!!! lol

I don't think you can call yourself a fan of this sport if you can't see how great Fedor was.

You may not think he was as great as people say but the guy puts it all on the line and doesn't know the meaning of a boring fight.

It's okay to not rate a fighter but to say he doesn't deserve accolades and call him a farce is uneducated and ridiculous.

The man is a legend of the sport win or lose.

Chuck lost his last 4 or so fights but he is still a legend is he not?

Wiggy - Fedor is a farce?

This Phone Post

Jobe Watson the Bomber -  I don't think you can call yourself a fan of this sport if you can't see how great Fedor was.
You may not think he was as great as people say but the guy puts it all on the line and doesn't know the meaning of a boring fight.
It's okay to not rate a fighter but to say he doesn't deserve accolades and call him a farce is uneducated and ridiculous.
The man is a legend of the sport win or lose.
Chuck lost his last 4 or so fights but he is still a legend is he not?

He's one of the legends and one of the greats among Matt hughes, chuck, etc.... However, his legacy is a farce.

He was the only fighter who was managed like a boxer. He was the only fighter who's management had unprecedented control over who he did and didnt fight.

It's a fucking insult to compare him to guys like GSP, and Anderson or even BJ penn... and the nonsense goat talk.