LOL, Fedor cant even beat a 40yr MW

Age has nothing to do with it. 40 isn't hold. Randy was just hitting his prime at 40. There is no shame in Fedor losing to Henderson at all.

MMALOGIC - 
Jobe Watson the Bomber -  I don't think you can call yourself a fan of this sport if you can't see how great Fedor was.

You may not think he was as great as people say but the guy puts it all on the line and doesn't know the meaning of a boring fight.

It's okay to not rate a fighter but to say he doesn't deserve accolades and call him a farce is uneducated and ridiculous.

The man is a legend of the sport win or lose.

Chuck lost his last 4 or so fights but he is still a legend is he not?

He's one of the legends and one of the greats among Matt hughes, chuck, etc.... However, his legacy is a farce.

He was the only fighter who was managed like a boxer. He was the only fighter who's management had unprecedented control over who he did and didnt fight.

It's a fucking insult to compare him to guys like GSP, and Anderson or even BJ penn... and the nonsense goat talk.

Respect your opinion there sir, that's the beauty of a discussion I guess, everyone has their view. But I'm happy that you can agree that at least he should be considered a legend. I guess legacy and records really all come down to personal opinion.

Wiggy - Fedor is a farce?

Jezuz some of you people are fucking idiots.

Jake Tyler - lol@ calling Werdum and Bigfoot "handpicked". Who the fuck was he supposed to fight?

The fans wanted him to fight Overeem. Most of them considered Werdum to be Nogueira-Lite. Bigfoot was not a popular choice by most, either -- even Loretta Hunt tweeted that his announcement as Fedor's opponent was "disappointing".

Jake Tyler - lol@ calling Werdum and Bigfoot "handpicked". Who the fuck was he supposed to fight?

He was actually supposed to fight overeem but he turned it down.

this thread has a lot of giddy school girls on it.

MMALOGIC:

I was a fan of your posting before you made this post. You seemed to be approaching an unpopular opinion with, well, logic and your missives were well thought out; I tended to disagree with you but I respected your opinion.

Now, with this overexcited pile of garbage, you have proven what you were trying to conceal - silly, childish hatred for a fighter who has been nothing but a respectful statesman and champion of mixed martial arts for many years, who gave us exciting fights and always went for the finish. 

Belittling a man like Dan Henderson, another all-time great, in order to attack Fedor is low-brow at best. Hendo deserves better than to be dismissed as a piece of shit washed up 40 year old so that you can make your little point. His accomplishment by KO'ing the greatest HW fighter ever, a man who was previously un-KOable stands among the greatest accomplishments ever in this sport.

You really shit the bed with this one man. I thought more of you than to be an anti-Fedor troll.

Neil Funk -  MMALOGIC:

I was a fan of your posting before you made this post. You seemed to be approaching an unpopular opinion with, well, logic and your missives were well thought out; I tended to disagree with you but I respected your opinion.

Now, with this overexcited pile of garbage, you have proven what you were trying to conceal - silly, childish hatred for a fighter who has been nothing but a respectful statesman and champion of mixed martial arts for many years, who gave us exciting fights and always went for the finish. 

Belittling a man like Dan Henderson, another all-time great, in order to attack Fedor is low-brow at best. Hendo deserves better than to be dismissed as a piece of shit washed up 40 year old so that you can make your little point. His accomplishment by KO'ing the greatest HW fighter ever, a man who was previously un-KOable stands among the greatest accomplishments ever in this sport.

You really shit the bed with this one man. I thought more of you than to be an anti-Fedor troll.<br type="_moz" />

Im bringing balance to the force.

orcus - Out of curiosity, why does everyone speculate openly that other Pride fighters who mysteriously lost their speed, power, mojo, and a deal of muscle as soon as they fought in the U.S., like Crocop and Wand, were roiding like crazy in Pride, but no one speculates about Fedor? He had a noticeably more powerful physique in Pride (beeeeep) and all you guys are swearing up and down you've been noticing him getting slower and weaker in his last several fights. But I can't say I've ever seen anyone even hint at a glimmer of a suspicion.

Is it because Russian athletic programs are notoriously anti-PEDs?<br type="_moz" /> 

It's the case of the incredible shrinking fighters because of age, then some fighters get bigger with age. The fighters who cleaned up, came over to the UFC, the fighters who didn't well it is pretty obvious. With Fedor I do not know, but to act like Fedor is just a choir boy, it's a little niave.

Neil Funk -  MMALOGIC:

You really shit the bed with this one man. I thought more of you than to be an anti-Fedor troll.<br type="_moz" />

I'm surprised that you ever treated any of MMAFatcuntsittinginanarmchair's posts with any thought at all. He is a fighter bashing disrespectful twat trying to represent himself as some kind of MMApedia. I suggest MMAassface should return to his sweat soaked lounge and do what he does best, bursting the boils off his fat arse.

CobraCommander - Fedor's fraud was proven tonight

A nice guy just not nearly as good as we were lead to believe because his management basically picked every fight in his career

Yes Fedor has fought a few cans but this is an ignorant statement. When he was on top he fought all the best competition. I don't believe that Pride far outstripped the UFC but there is no question that he cleaned out that division and went unbeaten for 10 years.