lol @ Gagne!!!!

That motherfucker scared the SHIT out of me in the 8th, but that was fuckin hilarious when he tossed the ball over to Tony Larussa when he got out of that scary bases loaded situation that he put himself in. lol, crazy fuck. I thought for sure they were gonna drill him when he batted in the ninth. Tony was looking at him a LOT when he walked to the mound for the pitching change. heh, and then Eric gave up that solo shot in the 9th, the guy scares me too often. Oh, and go friggin figure that Green gets picked off stealing third and Cora IMMEDIATELY doubles on the next pitch whne the Dodgers batted in their half fo the 8th. lol, whatta game.

"That motherfucker scared the SHIT out of me in the 8th, but that was fuckin hilarious when he tossed the ball over to Tony Larussa when he got out of that scary bases loaded situation that he put himself in"

In between the inning , Tony Larussa grabbed that same ball and threw at the Dodgers dugout....It wasnt a hard throw..Just a message.

lol, we'll see what happens, but I'll beat Tony's fuckin ass if he gets crazy today. ;)

Apparently the Dodgers didn't get the message. LOL @ the pitch that "hit" Cora, and LMFAO @ Walker not tagging second!!!! Oh man, that replay was priceless, he got his ankles broke, by himself!!!

But Gagne was definitely terrified. lol!!!!! ;))

These last two games have been tough to watch, with the Cardinals giving these games away with stupid mistakes.

It's true.

GO DODGERS!!!