LOL @ George Foreman

"No, there's like 10 young guys with good skills and good records in the HW div at the moment, time should be spent developing those guys than old-school guys who have no future. "

Stupid, its all about the money

I would pay to see a Seniors HW Championship belt fight: Foreman vs. Holmes, 8 X 2 minute rounds.

How about Sugar Ray Leonard? Is he a heavyweight by now?

hes like the tank abbot of boxing...cept hes rich, and has talent and uhh...

I would never bash George! Props to him for having the balls to still want to compete

Now that Lewis has retired, you got Tyson and Foreman saying that they want to fight again.

Tyson fears Foreman because of what Foreman did to Smokin' Joe Frazier and would never agree to fight Foreman, even today.

However, I would love to see Big George separate Baby Joe Mesi (fraud) from his senses.

"It's all about the money." Give me a break,George made a fortune during his comeback in the 90s, plus all of those endorsements-he was plugging everything,and God only knows how much he's made off of all of those fucking grills and rotiseries and other kitchen crap,everyone has one! That man is LOADED!

Foreman rules. The picture of him carrying that calf is insane.

CTsar,

Thanks for posting that article by Frank Lotierzo.

TTT TO FOREMAN !!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Go George!

I'm pretty sure George isn't coming back to try to be HW champ again. I think he just wants to compete at the lower levels

Id love to see him make a comeback... many people counted out Randy and look what happenned. I think it would be great to see him back in the ring

Foreman doesn't own the grills.

He had two contracts. The first one he got a small amount + a % of sales. That was w/ the expectations that they'd sell some moderate amount.

When the grills took off, he was given a buyout where they paid him millions to use his name on a whole family of grills, but they don't pay him per sale. I assume they also pay him marketing fees and such.

With Tyson semi-retired, and Lennox retired, once he has a couple small wins under his belt, Foreman with his name recognition will probably be the biggest heavyweight draw for PPV scary as that sounds. I have no doubt that if he comes back and can win a few fights he'll have one of those alphabet belts in short order so folk can make money fighting him.

People laughed at George the first time he came out of retirement, until he knocked out Michael Moorer and became the oldest HW boxing champ in HISTORY!!!

Now that Lennox Lewis has retired, the HW division is in complete parody right now and anyone can become the champ now IMHO.

The only person I know could beat George for sure is Vitale Klischko, everyone else is lackluster.

The best competition now is the Klitschko bros, Hasim Rahman, David Tua, Corrie Sanders, and none of them are guaranteed a win against George IMHO.

George can take a punch and give a punch, whereas the other HWs haven't proven their chins yet.

TTT 4 FOREMAN!!!!

It's not his fault the current crop of heavies are a bunch of no-talent stiffs. In any case, despite his age, he only brings credibility and excitement to a moribund division; he can stand in the ring with anyone, and has the potential to wind up with another belt before he finally hangs 'em up. For all you neophytes, George's illustrious record can be found at:

http://cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/george.htm

Thanks for posting that CTsar! Great read. I am a big
Foreman fan.