LOL, Good job UFC.....

How much you paying Leben to fight a Heavyweight?

He weighs 216?

n2bateyou - I dont see Leben having a problem in this fight. Why are you bitching? Or did you just want us to know how observant you are?
Just trying to bring a little humor you miserable twink.

OMFG!?!?!?! Phone Post

he might cut from 216 when he's not fighting...

well Abe.. his name is "n2bateyou"... I say he's living up to his sn Phone Post

CapnsavemIsDead -  well Abe.. his name is "n2bateyou"... I say he's living up to his sn Phone Post
Say....you might be right.....

OMFG!!!!!!!! FUCKING LOL!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!! Phone Post

JDSFTW -  OMFG!!!!!!!! FUCKING LOL!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!! Phone Post
This is what I was going for!!!!!!!!

Harlemsavoy - 
ABE FROMAN - 
n2bateyou - I dont see Leben having a problem in this fight. Why are you bitching? Or did you just want us to know how observant you are?
Just trying to bring a little humor you miserable twink.

LOL

twink

An attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM, and is not particularly intelligent. A twink is the gay answer to the blonde bimbo cheerleader.

There are two major theories about the origin of this word, both of which probably have elements of truth to them.

a) Twink comes from an acronym T.W.I.N.K. "Teenage, White, Into No Kink."

b) Twink is a shortening of the name for the famous "TWINKIE" snack cake: a tasty, cream-filled snack with no nutritional value. The phallic shape of the "TWINKIE" snack cake should not escape the reader's attention.

Dennis: Some gay guys are twinks, and others are bears. This gay guy's a bear. By the way we're totally cool with that. To each his own.
Frank: Wait, I'm a little confused here. What's a twink?
Dennis: A twink is small and slender, like Mac.
Mac: Oh no, I'm too muscular, I would be a bear.
Dennis: Ohh don't think so bro. Not hairy enough.
Frank: Smooth. I would be a bear.
Dennis: No no, see I don't think you'd be a bear either. As a matter of fact I don't know what you would be because you're definitely not a twink.
Frank: I'd be a top, that's for sure.
Mac: Can a twink be a top, or is that reserved for bears?
Dennis: I'm sure there's a great deal of switching back and forth, but I think more often than not bears are tops, unless they happen to be power bottoms.
Frank: What's a power bottom?
Mac: A power bottom is a bottom that is capable of receiving an enormous amount of power.
Dennis: Actually Mac, you got it backwards. See a power bottom's actually generating all the power by doing most of the work.
Frank: Does the power have to do with the size or the strength of the bottom?
Mac: Now Dennis, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.
Dennis: Speed has everything to do with it. You see the speed of the bottom informs the top how much pressure he's supposed to apply. Speed's the name of the game. Right buddy?

(notices that he's left)

Mac: God dammit!

West Coast Nancy - abe, why does everyone take your posts in the wrong manner?

never seen so many people get butthurt over ur joking posts
I haven't the slightest idea, I'm joking like 95% of the time. Perhaps I'm too deadpan?

jkennedy - 

Yeah I'd like to send a big "thanks a fucking lot" to Abe for using that word which prompted me to a google search and the newfound knowledge.

Ooops...  

1) I learned a lot about the gay lifestyle lingo in this thread. This will help improve my tranny cruising success ratio.

2) LOL @ Leben being 5'11........

so, your saying stann is the bear and going to make leben his twink?

LOL@ all the bears and twinks on this thread Phone Post

Bailx - so, your saying stann is the bear and going to make leben his twink?
I'm saying that one of these guys will be the power bottom.

jkennedy - 
ABE FROMAN - 
jkennedy - 

Yeah I'd like to send a big "thanks a fucking lot" to Abe for using that word which prompted me to a google search and the newfound knowledge.

Ooops...  

One of the few times having the 'safe search' function off on my Google turned out to be a bad thing.
It could've been worse, your girl could've walked in.....

jkennedy -  My wife was sitting next to me on the couch.  Thankfully she was distracted by Boardwalk Empire at the time.
LOL!!!! Perhaps my threads should come with a warning label?