lol @ hating on WMMA because of Cyborg/Holm

They’re both two of the better MMA fighters of this era male or female.

Holly is a more conditioned and explosive athlete than almost anyone in MMA and so is Cyborg.

Nunes said she wants the winner.

Cris hasn’t lost in over 12 years.

Holm is 44-5-3 in boxing/MMA

If you asked everyone who hates wmma for the reason(s) why they hate it, would a single one say "Cyborg v Holm"?

What you're saying doesn't make much sense.

VectorWega -

After Cyborg destroys Holm, Nunes will change her mind about wanting the winner.

Nunes loses to both / either.

Holly is a NIGHTMARE styllistically for Nunes.

There is nothing good about WMMA 

LOL at Nunes saying she wants either of these two.

She almost lost her last fight to a woman below her weight class.

I was with you until you said "male or female".

best laugh I have had in years. Thanks OP.

If men’s mma focused around a roided out lightweight fighting bantamweights, the sport would be dead by now.

cyborgs career is a joke and her inclusion in the ufc detracts from its legitimacy 

Joe Paterno Knew -

There is nothing good about WMMA 

Go back to sherdog. 

To clarify, love wmma 115, 125 and 135 put on great fights and established / are establishing depth well

145 is a joke, including a single fighter that’s the face of cheating, her solely fighting 135ers detracts from the 135 div and adds nothing to 145. The circus needs to be shut down.

GOAT St. Pierre - They're both two of the better MMA fighters of this era male or female.

Holly is a more conditioned and explosive athlete than almost anyone in MMA and so is Cyborg.

Nunes said she wants the winner.

Cris hasn’t lost in over 12 years.

Holm is 44-5-3 in boxing/MMA

Nunes has turned down Cyborg already. I doubt she would fight her.

Oontyex -

To clarify, love wmma 115, 125 and 135 put on great fights and established / are establishing depth well

145 is a joke, including a single fighter that’s the face of cheating, her solely fighting 135ers detracts from the 135 div and adds nothing to 145. The circus needs to be shut down.

Were you talking shit about the 145/carano weight class when gina was on top? She fought 125/135ers as well. 

I enjoy wmma.  Sometimes it seems amateurish at times but a lot of times the fights are fun and often more exciting than many male fights.

Im looking forward to this fight .   Don’t understand the hate, let em bang Bros 

Ryann Von Doom -
Oontyex -

Were you talking shit about the 145/carano weight class when gina was on top? She fought 125/135ers as well. 

Yes, I wouldn’t have wanted Gina fighting tiny women in the premier professional organisation ?

why? What does Gina have to do with cyborgs joke of a career? 

yeah but they can't sell out a rodeo arena.  tons of mma fans, not one has talked about, or even remotley mentioned getting together to watch this hot garbage.

Oontyex -
Ryann Von Doom -
Oontyex -

Yes, I wouldn’t have wanted Gina fighting tiny women in the premier professional organisation ?

Because they mirror each other, thats why. Only thing is, gina’s fucking gorgeous.. thats why you and others didnt say shit back then... all you knew about wmma was “oh shit, gina’s fighting.” Just like all you know is a little bit about the current ufc women’s fighters outside of ronda, cyborg and holly. 

What Ryann says about Gina's opponent is very true.

Gina's size did appear to be of a more wholesome er ... female nature though.

looking forward to this fight 

go HH 

Ryann Von Doom -
Oontyex -
Ryann Von Doom -
Oontyex -

Because they mirror each other, thats why. Only thing is, gina’s fucking gorgeous.. thats why you and others didnt say shit back then... all you knew about wmma was “oh shit, gina’s fighting.” Just like all you know is a little bit about the current ufc women’s fighters outside of ronda, cyborg and holly. 

Wtf are you talking about? Get your magic crystal ball fixed coz it’s broken, I have most of megumis career on DVD and as much as I could of Marloes - they were legends demonstrating high level skill , technique and heart against talented women their own size or bigger.

watching Gina fight much smaller women was a joke, watching cyborg fight much smaller women while roided out to the point of female-to-male mid-transition is a huge joke - the ufc shouldn’t have / shouldn’t be degrading itself by supporting either.